Tank Abbott vs Dan Severn in 2 weeks

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/3/8/11177856/roy-jones-jr-opponent-announced-ur-fight-sonnen-bisping-tank-abbott-dan-severn

Tank vs Severn, and a grappling match between Bisping and Sonnen on the same card?

WTF

Also of note regarding this event is the loss of Ken Shamrock, who was supposed to fightDan Severn for a third time. Following his loss to Royce Gracie, he has been substituted by none other than Tank Abbott. This will be Abbott's first fight since April of 2013, when he lost to Ruben "Warpath" Villareal.

The rest of the card remains intact with a grappling match between former UFC talentChael Sonnen and current UFC middleweight Michael Bisping, fresh off his win againstAnderson Silva in London. A professional wrestling bout between Rey Mysterio, Jr and Kurt Angle is also set to take place.

Lol, the freak show rolls on! Wonder how Tank looks these days. Hopefully a bit better than his backyard Ferrozo fight. Phone Post 3.0

These guys shouldn't be fighting one another. I think an MMA celebrity bingo match would be more apt.

The real question is: Will Tank try to kiss him?

I'll be there, should be a great card.
Not sure what the prelims will be or is it just 4 main events. No clue

Tank - "It was like being raped by Freddie Mercury"

So how many of the 4 main guys do we expect to no show this event? I'm guessing at least 2 won't be there. Phone Post 3.0

Blitzkegel - Lol, the freak show rolls on! Wonder how Tank looks these days. Hopefully a bit better than his backyard Ferrozo fight. Phone Post 3.0

Call Scott Coker

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I'll be there, should be a great card.
Not sure what the prelims will be or is it just 4 main events. No clue

RJJ is putting it on right?

TANK! Phone Post 3.0

SMH.

Though I wouldnt mind seeing the grappling match up.

I can't copy the link correctly from my phone. Where is it, and what day? Phone Post 3.0

Xspur - I can't copy the link correctly from my phone. Where is it, and what day? Phone Post 3.0

UR Fight's inaugural event is set to take place live from the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix, AZ on March 20th, and will be available for viewing online for $11.99 plus tax. Tickets for the live event appear to still be available for those that would like to attend.