Tapout/Nascar/BJJ vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um92kEabVFE

Nascar driver Andy Lally 

Pretty cool

Must I do everything?

CJJScout - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/Um92kEabVFE?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-35158467-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-35158467"); Must I do everything?

You will have to give me a refresher course on loading video.

TRG RACING's #71 car driver. Multi time winner of 24hours of Daytona, grand am champ, front runner for sprint cup rookie of the year, recently awarded bjj blue belt, team mate, and very cool guy Andy Lally.

He's made NASCAR fun again for me. Phone Post

Cool, you may have just sucked me back into watching NASCAR again.

Ttt Phone Post

ebullock - Cool, you may have just sucked me back into watching NASCAR again.

Ummm, just because he does stuff other than race, that doesn't mean NASCAR will be any more exciting. It's still 500 laps full of left turns. Phone Post

Salokcin69 - 

Ummm, just because he does stuff other than race, that doesn't mean NASCAR will be any more exciting. It's still 500 laps full of left turns. Phone Post
Ummm, unless its a road course, then the make rights as well:)

The difference is having someone to root for.

Andy put up a solid 28th today Phone Post

NCAA92 - 
CJJScout - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/Um92kEabVFE?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-35158467-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-35158467"); Must I do everything?

You will have to give me a refresher course on loading video.
When you make a post (or reply to a post), at the top of the posting interface there are two checkboxes; one for "standard" and one for "video".  The "standard" one is checked by default.  Just use your mouse and check the "video" one.  That will automatically bring up a field to paste embeded video code into.  Below that is the normal field for typing words.  Just copy and paste the embeded code into the proper field, and click submit.  No IT degree necessary  :)

TTT for Andy Lally!

NCAA92 -
Salokcin69 - 

Then, it's also not NASCAR, either. Phone Post

Salokcin69 - 
NCAA92 -
Salokcin69 - 

you'll have to tell that to all the nascar drivers that race the multiple road course races in nascar.

they might be confused but you can certainly correct them. You can find them twice a year at infineon raceway and watkins glen international. just look for the giant "NASCAR" signs.

Wizbang is an awesome training partner.  Several of us train with Andy.  He's been training maybe a year and half, and is one of those guys that has gotten pretty good pretty quickly.  You can definately tell he's a competitor at heart no matter what he does.

LOx2 - 
CJJScout -
If your down to do everything, why don't you talk to someone about making vid posts actually work as they should without needing a fucking IT degree.
Should be; share, copy, paste, post. Phone Post

Gotta use the old embed code.

CJJScout - 
LOx2 - 
CJJScout -

If your down to do everything, why don't you talk to someone about making vid posts actually work as they should without needing a fucking IT degree.

Should be; share, copy, paste, post. Phone Post

Gotta use the old embed code.
I did. Hence the second post (it's the embed code) As I told Morgz this morning as we were training (u again weren't there) I have been having problems embeding and with the share and messaging functions. Thanks for the IT lesson.

Humphrey - 
Salokcin69 - 
NCAA92 -
Salokcin69 - 

you'll have to tell that to all the nascar drivers that race the multiple road course races in nascar.

they might be confused but you can certainly correct them. You can find them twice a year at infineon raceway and watkins glen international. just look for the giant "NASCAR" signs.

Hee Hee

BURN!

No, you have to use the function that is labeled "old embed code".