Tarver looks like sh!t

Tarver barely beat an aging retired former champ within the past year. Did his broken hand heal?

he slowly started diminishing but to say he was never nothing u r an idiot, wut r youre accomplishments, uh oh ya 0 accomplishments. to go the distance with glen johnson and squeak out a decision, and knock out roy jones twice, and win an olympic medal, ya u were never nothing...right on dude.

ummm, Tarver didn't KO Jones twice. He lost a decision to RJJ, KO'd him, then won a decision over him

and Tarver was how old when he won his Olympic Medal? 24? something like that?

like i said, bottom line: Tarver is 25-4 and at most 2 or 3 years from retirement. And he's 4-3 in his last 7, and the only good fighter he's ever beaten was RJJ, after RJJ was shot. He just lost to a 42 year old man coming up 2 weight classes, in fact

the guy is terrible, always has been, and always will be

and lol @ you bragging about Tarver beating Glen Johnson. He's 45-11. that's not a "great" fighter either. So Tarver's other claim to fame is that he went 1-1 with another average fighter who KO'd RJJ when he was shot

once again youre credentials are wut??? exactly, tarver would knock u on youre ass with one punch, and do u even know all the people glen johnson has fought, u sir r a tru moron.

lol...for sure!

there are alot of terrible boxers who could knock me on my ass. Tarver is one of them. So what?

he still sucks. Glen Johnson is better than Tarver, but still not an A fighter