tarverdyans bankrupcy filing, how did it end?

well, did they grant him to evade his debts?

What he said Phone Post 3.0

Beautiful champ Phone Post 3.0

He was assassinated by the kingslayer, and his heir killed on the trident. Phone Post 3.0

Huey freman - He was assassinated by the kingslayer, and his heir killed on the trident. Phone Post 3.0
I looked for you on the Trident... Phone Post 3.0

He was allowed to stay at Ronda's guest house until Travis moved in.

Flexo -
Huey freman - He was assassinated by the kingslayer, and his heir killed on the trident. Phone Post 3.0
'We weren't there. If we where we'd have pushed your shit in'
Not sure if that's the exact quote, but it's pretty close Phone Post 3.0

Dr Drayman -
Flexo -
'We weren't there. If we where we'd have pushed your shit in'
Not sure if that's the exact quote, but it's pretty close Phone Post 3.0
Nah I'm pretty sure you nailed it. Ser Oswell was a potty mouf. Phone Post 3.0

He was forced to sell his gym and admit he was a mediocre boxing trainer who made up a lot of his credentials and had no business in MMA, and sent all his fighters and boxers to better people before divesting himself of world possessions and becoming a Buddhist monk.

Subsequently, Ronda Rousey went to Kings MMA and is looking fucking terrifying after getting back in shape and training with Dominick Cruz. Miesha's in some serious trouble come UFC 200, and supposedly a catchweight fight with Cyborg is next at UFC 205.

However in this reality, nothing happened. Phone Post 3.0

Chromium - He was forced to sell his gym and admit he was a mediocre boxing trainer who made up a lot of his credentials and had no business in MMA, and sent all his fighters and boxers to better people before divesting himself of world possessions and becoming a Buddhist monk.

Subsequently, Ronda Rousey went to Kings MMA and is looking fucking terrifying after getting back in shape and training with Dominick Cruz. Miesha's in some serious trouble come UFC 200, and supposedly a catchweight fight with Cyborg is next at UFC 205.

lol

Interested as well. Didnt hear anything about after he no show his first appearence Phone Post 3.0

Hell drag it out as long as possible while continuing to funnel money away thru others, part of the scam. Phone Post 3.0

You cannot squeeze juice from a pair of sweatpants, as the saying goes Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - You cannot squeeze juice from a pair of sweatpants, as the saying goes Phone Post 3.0
But you can squeeze the titty residue from a bra. Phone Post 3.0

That sums up the situation pretty well Phone Post 3.0

Ramon Maroni -
Chromium - He was forced to sell his gym and admit he was a mediocre boxing trainer who made up a lot of his credentials and had no business in MMA, and sent all his fighters and boxers to better people before divesting himself of world possessions and becoming a Buddhist monk.

lol
Dominick Cruz doesn't train at kings so that can't happen! Phone Post 3.0

DickolasNicholas -
Ramon Maroni -

lol
Dominick Cruz doesn't train at kings so that can't happen! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I was like wtf? Am I wrong or him? Phone Post 3.0