Tate is Having A Baby

I knew on the TUF redemption season she was helping Johnny out that they had something going on. She gave him that eye.

Who’s gonna fill her…shoes?

Is Miesha pregnant? Morpheus1976 UnderGround Forums 19 minutes ago
			<span style="font-size: 10px;"><a href="http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=account.profile&amp;user=301449" style="color: rgb(13, 79, 172);" target="_blank">crudz</a></span></td>
		<td style="padding: 5px 5px 5px 20px; font-size: 8pt;">
			60</td>
		<td style="padding: 5px 5px 5px 20px; font-size: 8pt;">
			28246</td>
	</tr>
</tbody>

anyone else notice, in that first pic of them kissing in front of the xmas tree.....

she has a friggin' clothesline clip on her hardon nips, on the outside of her shirt.

that bitch is Freaky with a capitol F.

Also, fantastic milk bags.

bucker96 -

anyone else notice, in that first pic of them kissing in front of the xmas tree.....

she has a friggin' clothesline clip on her hardon nips, on the outside of her shirt.

Why would she go through the trouble of saying people can "speculate"..

Sounds as if she has a guilty conscious.

Who is the guy, Yancy Medeiros?

traded in a money making cuck for a dimebag tuffer...

women gonna women

bucker96 - 

Looks like a ribbon not a clothespin.

You mean this guy actually put his peen and gravy inside my Miesha?...our Miesha?

sloppyfloppys -
bucker96 -

Why would she go through the trouble of saying people can "speculate"..

Sounds as if she has a guilty conscious.

Lol this.

She’s projecting hard.

ejm201 - I knew on the TUF redemption season she was helping Johnny out that they had something going on. She gave him that eye.

Hold on.  She was coaching him?   So she was in a position of power over him?  That's rape, by modern standards.  I can provide endless leftist articles and blogs supporting my claim.  She raped him.  He bout to get paid.

Toquinho -

Clock was tickin, no coop from Brian, got out, found sometn new, knocked up before times out. 

Meantime Brian bangung midels popping bottles

Well played by both

One of the ex's did the same thing, she didnt like my lifestyle and we broke up, 8 years later she all of a sudden turned 27 and was like im gonna have a baby with a deadbeat, then she tries to get back with me about 3 months ago and I told her to beat it.

Good for Meisha, I would paypal bet $100 cdn ($79.00US) if you can bring me the tears of Bryan Caraway.

I’ve taken the liberty of making the passive aggressive jabs from Miesha’s Instagram post more direct. See below:

mieshatateHappy New Year everyone! 2016 & 2017 were crazy years [breaking up with Byran and the UFC] full of transitions for me but I’m so happy where I’m at now moving into 2018. I have many things to be grateful for but one stands out in particular, you see there’s this man who has brought joy and happiness into my life in a way I’ve never known before [when I was with Byran], Johnny thank you for that. I’m proud to announce we are expecting a beautiful baby girl. Now you can sit and speculate… or you can just be happy for us. I’d like to ask that everyone respect the fact that (like we have been) we would like to continue to live our private lives primarily out of the media. I won’t comment on specifics so just know that I am very happy, very excited and my life has never felt so complete [unlike when I was with Byran]. Thank you all for the continued support on this crazy journey we call life! #FollowYourHeart #mommytobe #daughter #cupcakeintheoven love #HappyNewYear ?? ???

She will gain 100 pounds easy.

Congrats to Meisha and her man.

What happened to caraway? She’s not fighting anymore so he dumped her ass. He was just riding her coat tails.

Can’t wait to see them milk duds

Transporter - She will gain 100 pounds easy.

Was going to say this and decided not to lol 

Walkaway -

What happened to caraway? She’s not fighting anymore so he dumped her ass. He was just riding her coat tails.

They were together way before Tate was famous.