Tatsuya Kawajiri (pic)

https://instagram.com/crusher_mma/

#UFC #UFCberlin #ufn69 #UFCfightpass #japan #berlin #MMA #love #fight #crusher #tatsuyakawajiri #muscle #Weightcut

WAT KRUSHER!!

Serious bacne! Phone Post 3.0

Kawajiri just committed harakiri, Cung Le style Phone Post 3.0

How can be post this and not expect accusations? Phone Post 3.0

Roids!
- The UG Phone Post 3.0

Lighting, a fish eye lens, instagram filtration, and the fact Kawajiri is always in ridiculously great shape are what make this pic. Will always be a fan of his, he always comes to fight.

LOL this is not news..................

yellow's b@#ch07 - Serious bacne! Phone Post 3.0

so your saying...?

Isn't he nearly 40? What BF % is this. Cut as a mf

So moving on, who will step in against Siver? Phone Post 3.0

god I hope he crushes Siver. Love me some Kawajiri

Definitely that Kung Le lighting.

That is some juicy lighting Phone Post 3.0

Isn't he cuttin weight ? Phone Post 3.0

studiocamp - Lighting, a fish eye lens, instagram filtration, and the fact Kawajiri is always in ridiculously great shape are what make this pic. Will always be a fan of his, he always comes to fight.
What? That is NOT a fish eye lens or anything close. That is your normal iPhone.

He is obviously dehydrated from cutting and looks extra cut because of it. I don't even see the bacne someone else said. Just looks shred af. Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats -
studiocamp - Lighting, a fish eye lens, instagram filtration, and the fact Kawajiri is always in ridiculously great shape are what make this pic. Will always be a fan of his, he always comes to fight.
What? That is NOT a fish eye lens or anything close. That is your normal iPhone.

He is obviously dehydrated from cutting and looks extra cut because of it. I don't even see the bacne someone else said. Just looks shred af. Phone Post 3.0
Eh shit I was wrong. Lil bit of fishy Phone Post 3.0

Guy has been sauced since before Pride. Doubt he cares if he pisses hot. Phone Post 3.0

touch -

Definitely that Kung Le lighting.

. Phone Post 3.0

Steak and chicken and sushi imo. Phone Post 3.0