Team Dagger!

Ok so what is the worst fight team name you have ever heard. Mine here in Mass would have to be Team Cockfight...

that dudes missing tooth just bothers me so

I'm interested to see his fight with Jorge Rivera where he got KO'd. It was also funny when Ken goes your ground game sucks.

That name was homo

Dagger!

Dagger sucks at golf!

my girl told me she couldn't sleep because i kept yelling DAGGER in my sleep last night...

Those two guys are hilarious

It was kinda funny how he got all bent out of shape at Rory for telling him to clean up after himself...he looks like a normal sized beetlejuice

that was fucking retarded, the way he kept telling "dagger" a the end of every sentence, like he had tourettes or something

i bet they end up fighting each other...

the guy seemed like a regular mensa member thats for sure.

"i bet they end up fighting each other..."

i was waiting for tito to call his name last night...

not funny

" bet they end up fighting each other... "

I doubt it since Solomon would have to win to get to teh semi-finals. I doubt he will beat Rory.

Herman is like a mini-Leben...cocky as hell without out the bed pissing

Seriously though, how much air time did they waste on those two just yelling Dagger and doing there dagger hand shake?

Those guys are really WAY too buddy buddy with each other IMO - and that Team Dagger shit is straight up retarded!

It seems the way fighters get picked now alliances wouldn't really work? Marcus Davis got the shit end of the stick in the last attempt at an alliance...

"I doubt it since Solomon would have to win to get to teh semi-finals. I doubt he will beat Rory"

i think Rory will beat him too...

"Herman is like a mini-Leben...cocky as hell without out the bed pissing"

i really like Herman, did you see how pissed he got when tito looked at him and called the other kids name...