Techniques that TOTALLY WORK!

Dirty Jiujitsu

Wow! Come to my gym and try that.

Well, at least he is honest and wearing the appropriate belt.

Iphone? Phone Post 3.0

Never-mind, I've seen this before....excellent techniques Phone Post 3.0

Since that was too subtle for some people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyDr5EVcbdQ&

I love the arm in his sleeve technique.

Around the 1:15 mark he says "this one has never failed me", then proceeds to poke the guy in the eye. Is he saying he does this a lot. What kind of situations is he getting in where it's normal to poke someone. I sure hope he is not doing this to his mat buddies. Something tells me this is all made up, none of these techniques are battle tested.

What made you say that it's made up? Phone Post 3.0

El_Varaco - What made you say that it's made up? Phone Post 3.0

Well because for it not to be you would of had to done them in live practice or real situations. Are you telling us that you real done these moves, if not it's all theory. First technique you ask the guy to try to resist, but all he uses is one hand the other hand( his right is not touching your wrist). In real life a person would be using both hands and moving around a lot more, definitely a lot more head movement. Is this a joke, are we being trolled?

Just watch some of this guys videos and read the comments. This is all joke videos. Is this you in all these videos? I think it is, I am giving you a vote up.

No it's nit me in the vids just something I saw. VU up back bro.

Gotta hand it to the guy in the vid though, his deadpan delivery really takes you on a ride Phone Post 3.0

Love it.

wms - 

Well because for it not to be you would of had to done them in live practice or real situations. Are you telling us that you real done these moves, if not it's all theory. First technique you ask the guy to try to resist, but all he uses is one hand the other hand( his right is not touching your wrist). In real life a person would be using both hands and moving around a lot more, definitely a lot more head movement. Is this a joke, are we being trolled?

He probably has krav maga experience. In this case though I think the instructor wanted to show the heart of the technique instead of focusing on cliches like base and leverage. I have no doubt that stuff like this was in original JJ back in the feudal days when they played for keeps.

SidRon - 
wms - 

I am thinking that you are trying to do a reverse troll by pretending that you think the video is someone trying to seriously show techniques.

the guy should leave it alone,the purple belt that started these vids is enough.