Teddy Atlas went full Eddie Bravo last night

That was fucking great. I would love to watch fights with Teddy someday.

so you’re saying Eddie is correct?

Nick Diaz still GOAT - so you're saying Eddie is correct?
Atlas is correct. Eddie is wrong always unless it concerns jiu-jitsu.
Jambo888 - 

when does teddy have an 'accident'?

I don’t think Teddy will be back on espn.

banco - 
Jambo888 - 

of course he will, he goes nuts over bad decisions all the time.

Difference between Eddie and Teddy, is that Teddy is actually right, and has been dealing with the exact same corruption, for decades. Just like many people on this forum, including myself, he called the corrupt decision, before the fight even happened.

Throwin'Knuckles -

OP did not watch the fight last night.. obviously 

No I watched it this morning after dropping my baby leg off in a thotty. Unlike Eddie, Teddy is right and Steven A. Smith is a tool like you.
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Difference between Eddie and Teddy, is that Teddy is actually right, and has been dealing with the exact same corruption, for decades. Just like many people on this forum, including myself, he called the corrupt decision, before the fight even happened.

any fight that goes judge is possibly corrupt…bank on that

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Difference between Eddie and Teddy, is that Teddy is actually right, and has been dealing with the exact same corruption, for decades. Just like many people on this forum, including myself, he called the corrupt decision, before the fight even happened.

Exactly.

Corruption in boxing is a real thing that has been documented over the years.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - 
banco - 
Jambo888 - 

of course he will, he goes nuts over bad decisions all the time.

Exactly, Nick Diaz still GOAT.

This is one of the reasons that I like Atlas. He will call out a bad decision at the drop of a hat.

wiggum - 

Exactly.

I fear the day when the corruption in MMA matches that in boxing. That will be a sad day for me.

Jody -
wiggum - 

Exactly.

I fear the day when the corruption in MMA matches that in boxing. That will be a sad day for me.

The potential is there for sure. It’s easier to be corrupt in boxing though, because there are 4 times as many rounds to tinker with, and rounds are only 3 rounds, making close rounds more often.

Love his passion - the man truly loves the sport and everything it has given him. The fact the he emotionally carries the burden for another fight is amazing 

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Jody -
wiggum - 

Exactly.

The potential is there for sure. It’s easier to be corrupt in boxing though, because there are 4 times as many rounds to tinker with, and rounds are only 3 rounds, making close rounds more often.
I think the gap of corruption between boxing and MMA is closer than we think. The UFC is just better at keeping it hidden.