Teen Wrestler arrested for wrestling move

fastrack - oil check (inserting your fingers into somebodys asshole for traction) is a legitimate technique that is used by wrestlers in all levels from high school to olympic wrestling

if you have wrestled chances are you have been oil checked extensively at some point in your career, some prosecutors are just ignorant

we have seen that in ufc as well such as when diego sanches fought paulo thiago which was mentioned by joe rogan

Well you wrestlers have fun rolling around sticking fingers in eachothers asses for "grip".  If anyone ever tries to apply the "butt drag" on me, they are getting fucking stabbed.

fastrack - when somebody is going for a single and you sprawl your hand is going to be right over your opponents buttcrack for leverage and from there when you apply pressure your fingers are bound to slip in for grip

it's a very common move and you see it at high level competition and olympics all the time

I'm not doubting that this move is legitimate whatsoever.  I believe it is.  I'm just saying that I don't care how bad I want a TD, I will not give myself a poo finger to do so.

And your wording is just making it sound even worse.  Take that shit over to matbattle.

This story hits very close to home for me. In the finals at a tourney in College the kid I was wrestling stuck 1 possibly 2 (all I know is it hurt really bad...I didnt ask how many) fingers what had to be very close to knuckle deep in my ass. I saw the video....you hear a very load "AHHHH" and see me faltten out quicker than shit.....pun intended. He did it again later in the match and was penalized a point for it.

He won the match and the tourney by beating me 7-3....so it worked....and I had a video (might be lost now) that was quite amusing to friends for a long time.

JayF14 - This story hits very close to home for me. In the finals at a tourney in College the kid I was wrestling stuck 1 possibly 2 (all I know is it hurt really bad...I didnt ask how many) fingers what had to be very close to knuckle deep in my ass. I saw the video....you hear a very load "AHHHH" and see me faltten out quicker than shit.....pun intended. He did it again later in the match and was penalized a point for it.

He won the match and the tourney by beating me 7-3....so it worked....and I had a video (might be lost now) that was quite amusing to friends for a long time.

My god.  People are being raped on wrestling mats all over the country.  Something needs to be done.

No sure how an "oil check" could ever be thought of as "ok" :D

if i can't beat a man without violating his anus, i'd better practice my other moves more. when i wrestled i was opposed to the oil check...that said there were teams that seemed to specifically embrace this move. it was an all-boys school if i recall.

Haha you know about Clovis west Loads? School of douche bags. He went to Buchanan though, that was my high school. Phone Post

the butt drag does not have to be done like that. my hand has never gone up anyones crack, while wrestling.
that being said if it did I would certainly switch up to a cross face as quick as possible. Phone Post

If anyone ever does this to me in practice they are getting punched. Unless I'm rolling with a girl, in which case...carry on, ladies.

fastrack -  If you wrestled, and never even had you oil checked, then perhaps you should have competed beyond jr high
???

I do it for fun at my gym. I don't compete. I go to work out, blow off aggression and hopefully learn something new. If I want my anus probed, I can get that done far more pleasurably by a young lady after I ply her with vodka, soda and rohypnol.

Oil check? Butt drag? I call it a good night. I usually gotta pay for pleasure like that Phone Post

In a female match a pussy drag would be better.... more leverage!

alright, which ug'r posted this with the exact same pic?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/hleon/detail?entry_id=78717&tsp=1

fastrack - 
Irregular John -  If anyone ever does this to me in practice they are getting punched.

lol ok tough guy

If you wrestled, and never even had you oil checked, then perhaps you should have competed beyond jr high

This guy is really adamant about the oil check.  Just so you know, no matter what the circumstance, fingers in your ass make you gay.  Sorry bro.

MotorBoater85 - 
fastrack - 
Irregular John -  If anyone ever does this to me in practice they are getting punched.

lol ok tough guy

If you wrestled, and never even had you oil checked, then perhaps you should have competed beyond jr high

This guy is really adamant about the oil check.  Just so you know, no matter what the circumstance, fingers in your ass make you gay.  Sorry bro.

tell that to your proctologist.

Imagine being on that jury...

If I wrestled (which I don't) and got oil checked, I'd tap out or yell at the ref to stop the match. Then I'd take off the homo ear muffs, walk off the mat immediately, take all my shit with me, walk outta the building and then get to the nearest computer I could find to make a thread on the OG about how I was violated and how homo this move really is.

And if I was on the jury for this kid, I'd vote guilty for being a fag. Hope he gets locked up or something.

fastrack - 

Because being anally violated is a right of passage to collegiate wrestlers? And wrestlers wonder why their sport is dying?

My proctologist wrestled in high school

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze......

Someone......

Anyone......

Tell me HOW it is possible, that someone in authority, when seeing this done for the very FIRST time, did not BAN this technique right there and then?

I will sit right here ALL NIGHT until someone gives me an answer.