Teixeira's niece in same school as Conn shooting!

Glover Teixeira's wife and kids live in Connecticut, where he was for Christmas and when asked about the recent shootings in Newtown, he replies that his niece was actually in the classroom next door. Look for a full feature on Teixeira coming out soon.

My cousin's sister's barber's nephew's old childhood friend was also there Phone Post

that's absolutely horrible

So many damn shootings these days I get shit mixed up Phone Post

Is this as accurate as your rousey money thread? Where you at DFW???? Phone Post

Too bad they didnt get him alive, id pay a lot of money for him to be locked in a room with Glover for 1 minute Phone Post

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Too bad they didnt get him alive, id pay a lot of money for him to be locked in a room with Glover for 1 minute Phone Post

This. Holy fucking A this. Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing -
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Too bad they didnt get him alive, id pay a lot of money for him to be locked in a room with Glover for 1 minute Phone Post

^ what he said Phone Post

Maldanado would look like a beauty queen in comparison to what Glover would do Phone Post

Pat Giles - 

Is this as accurate as your rousey money thread? Where you at DFW???? Phone Post

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but wait and see how spot on those #'s actually are about Rousey's pay.

MMAinterviews -
Pat Giles -  Is this as accurate as your rousey money thread? Where you at DFW???? Phone Post

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but wait and see how spot on those #'s actually are about Rousey's pay.

Very much so lol. Keep up the good work man! :) Phone Post

GroundStPound -

Maldanado would look like a beauty queen in comparison to what Glover would do Phone Post

This Phone Post

Carrtrouble -
AllAmericanBoxing -

What if he aight glover with a left hook Phone Post

Carrtrouble -
AllAmericanBoxing -

. Phone Post

MMAinterviews -
Pat Giles -  Is this as accurate as your rousey money thread? Where you at DFW???? Phone Post

Yeah... Why should we listen to a word u say when the bald father says you're full of shit? Phone Post