Tell me about Cole Miller please.

I'm looking forward to this fight.

seriously lol @ my post and its homoeroctic sentiment.

It had me wondering.

Me too Charles

Samantha?
Has your question been answered mamm? We are looking forward to an exciting night. Coles Grandparents(who think he is a king) will see him fight pofessionaly for the first time. They are bringing friends as well. They live on lake fork. We look ofrward to a big texas welcome.
tim

Jessie,
I think you are talking about his father.
TTT for MAGRINO
Tim

MAGRINO will be there to ROCK and ROLL!
Who else is coming and how will I recognize you?
Tim

In order to understand Cole, you first have to understand where Cole comes from. He was born in Guam with no arms. At a very early age, he was sent to live with his aunt "T-Bone" in South Florida. There he was introduced to the two things in his life that he truly cherishes, Modeling and TKD. The rest is history. Cole, you are an inspiration to us all.
ttt

Where do you think he gets it from?! Its in the genes! :) God bless Miller DNA!!

TTT for genetic makeup nd SNP's.
Samantha?

Tim

LOL @ cole being brazilian :)

Magrino!

Who the hell is this Cole Miller that you speak of ? Is he any relation to the one and only MICAH MILLER?????

Samantha? You still interested in dating him?

he`s a nice guy!!!!!!!!

thanks rafael I am a nice guy,but yeah im definitely not brazilian just so you know FailedTakedown. and I'm looking forward to a tough fight and war, vince has a pretty good record and i dont want anyone to think im taking him lightly, you'll see that i got alittle more than technique, ive got heart as well, i predict anyone in the house is in for a treat, hopefully vince and I will be able to show up these UFC vets, im sure he agrees with me. best of luck

thats dudes name keeps making me think of the super bowl coach

I am now more confused than ever (and not drunk for once) but looking forward to seeing Cole fight. Is there any video footage of him available on the internet, where everything is free?? I need my money for shoes, makeup and eventually rehab. LOL.

Samantha? Does this mean a wager for a cocktail isnt possible?
There isnt any video available but you can see him May 6!

Tim

he is the man....he hitme in the head one time,it was sucks!!!!jr