Tell me about Quincy Rice

Yeah. I got married a while ago, two kids now too. Yeah, I lived in Texas and California for a while when I was in the military. I will let him know. He’s doing good. Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the reply. I have not logged in for a while but I always remember Quincy because of the movie fight club and that his gym was based on fight club and he had that raw realness vibe to it. He was doing this MMA business before it was cool or mainstream.

Quincy was my first coach, he opened my eyes to the world of MMA. I was a skinny long haired kid fresh out of prison and he seen something in me that I didn’t see. He took me under his wing taught me everything he knew, trained me to fight, taught me out to troll on the interwebs, but most importantly he taught me how to be martial artist. He was a drill sergeant of a coach, groveling voice barking instructions and having us literally rep a technique 100-200 times a day. He was very detail oriented and cared immensely about his students. Sure he was a conflicted man but had a heart of gold. I started with him in 2010 and trained basically everyday for 4 years I had 22 fights under his guidance before I moved to Florida. I loved that man he helped me change my life. Now I am coaching fulltime and able to share knowledge with others just as I had been taught. RIP Q

TRAIN JUDO!

1 Like

I remember that long haired skinny kid lol

haha hell ya, whats up drew!? Hope all is well.

Damn… there’s a name I haven’t heard in some time. Hope all is well Brandon.

1 Like

Dave whats up brother!? Life is good man.

1 Like