Tell me about Sokodjou

I follow the sport quite closely (I watched all four seasons of TUF) but had never come across this name before. What's his background? I figured he was going to be a tomato can designed to make Nogueira look good.

He's had like four fights, and was coming off a loss in WEC. He's the African Judo champ or some shit.

lol

You need to watch the original TUF in Canada...he was on that!

sweet dark chocolate...nuff said

I'm not familiar with TUF: Canada.

Interesting background, he's a Judo champion but his style was nothing like Karo's; perhaps he might even do well against Sanchez...just kidding - The Nightmare ownz.

The number game?

Its a puzzle where the objective is to fill a 9x9 grid so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 boxes contains the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid.

Does he have experience in Muay Thai or K-1?

Would you describe him as athletic and/or explosive?

I'm sure were he fighting in the UFC we'd be told by the commentators how he reminds them of a bigger Melvin Guillard who in turn reminds them of a smaller Kevin Randleman.

I know the number puzzle phenomenom Sudoku, that is not what I saw on dailymotion.com - the place to watch free fighting.

He looks unstoppable is more like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSzf7NpYpTQ

??

the guy is built like a truck

Saw him fight at a WEC. He got into a slugfest with Glover from the Pit and got dropped if I remember correctly.

isn't he a pretty fair hand at boxing as well?

didn't see the fight, but I thought I heard someone mention that.

well he qualified for the olympics, that says something for his athleticism.

Dude looked extremely strong.

Well, I have trained with him many times and all I will say is that he is an animal. VERY powerful and very well rounded.