Tell me about the Singer brothers

ironyuppie that is because I am a sexy bitch LOL!

I first met Adam and Rory about 3 years ago. I brought them in for a seminar after reading some of their posts on the old PFS forum and exchanging emails with them. I wanted to know and “feel” what this “aliveness” was all about. Even though I lost a lot of money on that seminar Adam and Rory have become very good friends of mine. I still bring them in at least once a year to work with my group. They are great coaches and people as everyone that has interacted with them agrees.

A funny story from the first time I brought them in. Another local jkd instructor and one of his senior students came for the 2nd day only. These guys were “concepts” guys and had some clinch and ground work while I didn’t have any at all. Well, both of the guys from the other school were tossed around like rag dolls by Adam/Rory while doing clinch stuff. I was pretty shocked because those guys were pretty big and muscular. On the way home I asked Adam how the guys did on the ground since I didn’t know enough to make a judgment. Adam said something like, “whoever they are getting their ground from they better find someone else”. LOL Of course those guys still get invited to the seminars I host but for some strange reason nobody from that school has ever come back.

Marco www.academyjkd.com

ttt for the Singers

Well they are two of my best friends and they were my coaches as well and they are great for both. Rory was one of my groomsmen at my wedding. Can't say enough good things about them.

tripp

Dock is such a good friend that he even let me sleep with his soon to be wife....oh no, I have said too much.

(turns tail and runs quickly in the opposite direction)

Their hardcore DVD rocks. I definitely reccomend it and am awaiting the arrival of Clinchin 2.

GOOD friends share everything, right?