Terrible Buyrate for Holyfield Vs. Belford

1 Like

Lol, it’s about defrauding dumb athletes and rappers investing, not making money from buyers.

Jajajajaja Im Trilled - the Paul bros

Was it even on actual PPV on tv?

I know it was on Fite.tv and their website. No one gonna pay $50 for an internet stream.

1 Like

Lol They don’t even have 30mill to pay the Paul’s

Also the card needed De la pussy but he faked sick

Source?

As soon as Triller arrived I said this is gonna be a shit-show the whole fucking time.

1 Like

They needed a main event people cared about. Nobody under 30 knows who Belfort is let alone Holyfield.

1 Like

is Trump not a draw

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the thing anywhere on the usual torrent places, this thing really generated zero interest and nobody uploaded. Eventually ended up finding a Brazilian recording on a Russian website. That’s how obscure this event is.

1 Like

You mean they put together a couple of fights that nobody gave a single shit about and still sold PPVs?

Massive success.

I’m shocked.

1 Like

Ppv? Nah. Plus if you couldn’t order it via cable or satellite with your remote your average maga person isn’t going to be able to figure out how to watch.

I’ve seen a couple of Triller’s shit show promotions, not buying any of their ppvs.

The Paul/Askren one was an embarassment

you mean he was coked out of his mind again

I found it on the regular sites under boxing

Sure it wouldn’t.

They could probably have got better numbers just booking Anderson v Vitor in the main event.

Holyfield hasn’t been a household name in over 20 years. It was insane to book him let alone the main event. It was a last minute replacement, but still.

I think Oscar would have been a significant draw. Any Latino interest died with him
Pulling out.

Holyfield vs. Befort wasn’t really an exciting draw. From the beginning it was predicted either Belfort would be destroyed or Holyfield would look old. Tito vs. Silva was more exiting until it actually started. They should have went lower with the ppv price. $50 was too much. Shit, I remember when every ppv was like $20.

1 Like