Terry Treblicock Quote, "Brennan"

lowlife,,like you can do better..

"NEVER worse than Jamie Levine. JL exemplifies everything wrong with MMA."

I see very little difference between what happened to Erica Montoya at this latest KOTC, and Levine's usual stuff

BB Gun Products, thanks. Friday was getting kind of boring.

I guess I will say it because everyone else is too afraid of your intimidating name.

Please buy "Typing for Dummies" next time you are at Wal Mart. While you are at it get "Grammar for Dummies" too.

That is all.

Well out of my 7 showings at KOTC I have 2 losses and one was very lack luster and the other was about 20 seconds of me getting hit by Allessio and not falling down so I hope he gets hundreds of more buys than the hundreds he had before. The more he shows me the more people will want to see me win or lose but they will wanna see me fight and that is all that matters to me. Thank you for the support guys, and again I will do my best tomorrow night.

Chris Brennan

Via Japan Via PRIDE :)

beat some ass!

Good luck Chris. A couple more wins in Pride/Bushido and maybe Kotc will take you back. Keep your fingers crossed.

Best of luck homie!!! Do what you do best!!! win!!!

The point of this thread is what? Seems like it was made to distract and take away from Brennan's Pride fight. Luckily Chris is mentally strong and does not let these things distract him.

Good luck Chris. Everyone associated with MatFighting.com is pulling for ya bro.

"Via Japan Via PRIDE :)"

LMAO!!!! Oh man that is great!! Kick some fuckin ass Brennan!!! Hell yeah!!

$TTT$

What happened to Erica?

I like Chris coming on here and pouring a little "Salt" in the wound.

TTT for Chris!

yawn.

F*ck Cordeiro, and F*ck Treblicock. Just a couple hick cu*ts. They just want to keep associating KOTC with CB because he is on top of the world right now. In reality, KOTC is dog sh*t on CB's shoe. It must suck being them right now... watching CB's success climb higher and higher, while their petty little show is falling lower and lower. KOTC is on the same level as that ghetto-ass Mexico show that never paid up. But in the end... everyone gets theirs.

BB Gun Products, no response? Did Terry tell you to let it die? Did this stunt backfire on you?

Sincerely,

DwayneWayne, a anonymous OG lowlife but at least I can type.

Brennan= good guy

Hmmm

"I am not entirly sold on the fact that Erica was wronged. The situation was a bit misrepresented, but Terry also had a legit argument"

bullshit. If you show up at the weigh ins and make your weight, you have earned your show money. Its complete horseshit for KOTC to refuse Erica her show money, but pay the other girl hers, when neither of them fought that night.

TTT for all the lowlifes of the OG

"bullshit. If you show up at the weigh ins and make your weight, you have earned your show money. Its complete horseshit for KOTC to refuse Erica her show money, but pay the other girl hers, when neither of them fought that night"

Erica's second asked for more money with the new opponent. If her opponent didnt show up and/or was not willing to fight, then you have a case for paying Montoya the $. Fact is the replacement was ready to rumble, and Brennan decided he wanted more money for his fighter. I am not saying Chris Brennan did the wrong thing, he has a legitimate point in saying this is a more dangerous opponent for his kid but the fact is promoters have budgets just like everyone else and maybe they didnt like the way Chris and his team were asking for more money.

Say what you will about Terry Trebilcock. I dont know him personally, and dont drive out to the sticks to see his shows(nothing against him but San Jacinto just aint my type of town). I have been a fan of this sport for a number of years, and I have never seen KOTC accused of stiffing fighters like other promoters. Questionable weigh-ins, misleading marketing, and arrogance yes, but never stiffing people. Just my two cents.

Oh yeah, and for those that criticize his promotional skills. The guy has been drawing 4 or 5,000 regularly to the Hemet area for years, has gotten his event on PPV, and had a distribution deal for his DVDs with major outlets a long time before Zuffa did. Not bad for a "ghetto" event like KOTC huh?

Rogie