Measurements in Conventional Units (ng/dl),
25-34 617
35-44 668
45-54 606
55-64 562
65-74 524
75-84 471
85-100 376

376 is within the normal range, usually expressed as 270-1070. AND it INCREASES during the period these fighters say they need it. STEROIDS.

Source?

http://www.mens-hormonal-health.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html

A place that SELLS it. but you can find charts of these approximate numbers everywhere on the net

You're looking at the wrong number.

"Total" testosterone includes the percentage which is chemically bound and unavailable. "Free" testosterone is bio-available and unbound.

Free testosterone is the number that matters, and according to those charts, there is a significant decline in free testosterone as one ages.

Testosterone Decline: Not Inevitable With Age?
Researchers Find Age Does Not Affect Testosterone in Healthy Men
Save This Article For Later
Why do I need to register or sign in for WebMD to save?We will provide you with a dropdown of all your saved articles when you are registered and signed in.
Share this:
Font size:
AAA.By Kathleen Doheny
WebMD Health NewsReviewed by Laura J. Martin, MD June 7, 2011 -- Testosterone decline is not inevitable with age, according to Australian scientists. Older men in excellent health can maintain their hormone levels, they say.

''What we found was, when you consider all the possible influences, age had no effect on testosterone levels in these very healthy men," says researcher David Handelsman, MD, PhD, director of the ANZAC Research Institute at the University of Sydney.

''By itself, age does not cause a lower testosterone in healthy men," he tells WebMD. "It's more likely that lowering of testosterone is a consequence of illnesses men acquire as they get older, like cardiovascular disease and obesity."

Handelsman presented his findings at The Endocrine Society's annual meeting in Boston.

Most charts are pretty much what I posted. I'm over simplifying to make a point by using total test, while free (unbound) test is important too.

StretchPlum - Testosterone Decline: Not Inevitable With Age?
Researchers Find Age Does Not Affect Testosterone in Healthy Men
Save This Article For Later
Why do I need to register or sign in for WebMD to save?We will provide you with a dropdown of all your saved articles when you are registered and signed in.
Share this:
Font size:
AAA.By Kathleen Doheny
WebMD Health NewsReviewed by Laura J. Martin, MD June 7, 2011 -- Testosterone decline is not inevitable with age, according to Australian scientists. Older men in excellent health can maintain their hormone levels, they say.

''What we found was, when you consider all the possible influences, age had no effect on testosterone levels in these very healthy men," says researcher David Handelsman, MD, PhD, director of the ANZAC Research Institute at the University of Sydney.

''By itself, age does not cause a lower testosterone in healthy men," he tells WebMD. "It's more likely that lowering of testosterone is a consequence of illnesses men acquire as they get older, like cardiovascular disease and obesity."

Handelsman presented his findings at The Endocrine Society's annual meeting in Boston.

For said study, "Handelsman and his team looked at 325 men, all over age 40 and ranging from 40 to 97."

Free doesn't decline to the extent you need test at a young age. The effect of test supplements on free test is another story.

FreeTest Stand.
Dev. SHBG Stand.
Dev.
25-34 0.428
35-44 0.356
45-54 0.314
55-64 0.288
65-74 0.239
75-84 0.207
85-1000.186

Thanks, Aristotle. That confirms what I said.

Although normal free is usually viewed as 1.5%-2.5% of total, so it gets kind of circular. Especially if you're trying to impact SPHG.

Point is that these fighters are trying to make it seem just standard that they need supplementation in their 30's, and there is no legitimate reason for it.