Tex Johnson accused of rape

Hitler had nothing to do with the holocaust. What court has proved his guilt in court? 

He checked himself into rehab immediately. Y’all are fucked in the head. 

They should give his ADCC spot to the second place Marcelo’s guy from the east coast trials. 

SlapUsilly -
Sir Taps - 
Claude Patrick - im not for this guy or in anyway associated to any party involved but what ever happend to proving one's guilt?
	especially in bjj for some reason there is this culture now of once any accusation is made the person who is accused in buried and if proven innocent who really remembers that.

while im far from a public defender of the types that take advantage of a position of power over students / training partners I do at the same time realize its a very dangerous precedent being set where XYZ just has to say something happend and ABC is lunch meat..</span></span></blockquote>

<span class="User-148458" id="userPost64097501">Innocent before proven guilty is law, but in most businesses someone accused of a misdeed would be suspended while investigations proceed.

Plus if you're the victim, why should it be ok that the accused still gets to train? Imagine walking into the gym and seeing your attacker there. Why should the victim be the one who has to leave the gym to avoid their attacker until things are settled one way or the other.</span></blockquote>

I agree.  

Although in this forum, at least, based on other prior situations based on the same or similar topics, there is variable adherence to the concept of innocent until proven guilty based on what team the alleged offender belongs to or how good they are at BJJ.

If she is lying, then she should be punished severely because false accussations of rape permanently damage a person's  reputation.

If he did what he's accused of, then he should obviously be punished as well and banned from any BJJ/Grappling schools and events. 

And  I also have a feeling that there is more to this story.

“there is variable adherence to the concept of innocent until proven guilty based on what team the alleged offender belongs to or how good they are at BJJ.”

Name one person in BJJ who was accused of sexual assault and everyone took the rapists side because of how good they were at BJJ or what team they were with. 

Claude Patrick - im not for this guy or in anyway associated to any party involved but what ever happend to proving one's guilt?

especially in bjj for some reason there is this culture now of once any accusation is made the person who is accused in buried and if proven innocent who really remembers that.

while im far from a public defender of the types that take advantage of a position of power over students / training partners I do at the same time realize its a very dangerous precedent being set where XYZ just has to say something happend and ABC is lunch meat…

Typically when someone is accused of sexual assault, if there’s a pattern or hx then more people come forward with stories. 

How many people who didnt actually commit a sexual assault have been accused? 

Lloyd Irvin - couldn’t get it up, not convicted

DJ Jackson - Plea deal

Maldonado/Schultz - clearly did some shady ass things to that girl, acquitted 

The dude from Brandon Quick’s gym - convicted 

10th planet guy - Convicted 

Alvis Solis - Proof was there and his gym was shut down because of it, even though people forgot and he’s teaching again.

Theres also some Gracie Barra guys who were convicted. 

PerformativeGayBDSM -
Anomander Rake -

Hitler had nothing to do with the holocaust. What court has proved his guilt in court? 

He checked himself into rehab immediately. Y’all are fucked in the head. 

He offed himself or he would have been but dear gawd dude, comparing a he said/she said rape accusation to Hitler?

I know the rape issue stirs up a lot of emotion but try to at least not go full retard.

My point is crimes can still be true without having been proven in court. Can someone point me to his denial of these accusations? 

If x accuses y of rape, and has reportedly provided evidence to the authorities - when y doesn’t publicly deny the accusations and immediately checks himself into rehab - sorry but I use my brain and will continue to side with x until everything comes out in court. 

Jack Mahogoff -
SlapUsilly -
Sir Taps - 
Claude Patrick - im not for this guy or in anyway associated to any party involved but what ever happend to proving one's guilt?

while im far from a public defender of the types that take advantage of a position of power over students / training partners I do at the same time realize its a very dangerous precedent being set where XYZ just has to say something happend and ABC is lunch meat..</span></span></blockquote>

<span class="User-148458" id="userPost64097501">Innocent before proven guilty is law, but in most businesses someone accused of a misdeed would be suspended while investigations proceed.

Plus if you're the victim, why should it be ok that the accused still gets to train? Imagine walking into the gym and seeing your attacker there. Why should the victim be the one who has to leave the gym to avoid their attacker until things are settled one way or the other.</span></blockquote>

I agree.  

Although in this forum, at least, based on other prior situations based on the same or similar topics, there is variable adherence to the concept of innocent until proven guilty based on what team the alleged offender belongs to or how good they are at BJJ.

If she is lying, then she should be punished severely because false accussations of rape permanently damage a person's  reputation.

If he did what he's accused of, then he should obviously be punished as well and banned from any BJJ/Grappling schools and events. 

“there is variable adherence to the concept of innocent until proven guilty based on what team the alleged offender belongs to or how good they are at BJJ.”

Name one person in BJJ who was accused of sexual assault and everyone took the rapists side because of how good they were at BJJ or what team they were with. 

BJ Penn?

... but its the only one I can think of.  Usually the pitchforks are aimed squarely at the accused.  Mostly because no one wants to be seen as supporting a rapist if charges turn out to be true.  LI's affiliates are the exception of course.

PerformativeGayBDSM -
Anomander Rake -

If x accuses y of rape, and has reportedly provided evidence to the authorities - when y doesn’t publicly deny the accusations and immediately checks himself into rehab - sorry but I use my brain and will continue to side with x until everything comes out in court. 

You’re just telling yourself what you want to hear, nothing more. Nothing you assume to be true about this-and even if it is-falls outside the known profile of a potential false rape accusation. There is enough information in just this thread alone to cause any moderately intelligent person to withhold judgment, enough for some who know a lot more about these matters than you do to be suspicious of the “victims” story.

But you do you, I’ve had this conversation with hundreds of white knights who think instantly agreeing with/believing everything women say is the way men act. It’s not. 

I will continue not to assume things ignorant people are certain of. 

Take care

I can certainly respect that POV. However I will continue to evaluate available evidence and draw my own conclusions until more is known for certain. 

Tex should not make any public statements.  They do him no good.   He may use the consensual sex defense and the public does not take that well

Jack Mahogoff -
Claude Patrick - im not for this guy or in anyway associated to any party involved but what ever happend to proving one's guilt?

while im far from a public defender of the types that take advantage of a position of power over students / training partners I do at the same time realize its a very dangerous precedent being set where XYZ just has to say something happend and ABC is lunch meat…

Typically when someone is accused of sexual assault, if there’s a pattern or hx then more people come forward with stories. 

DJ Jackson - Plea deal

Alvis Solis - Proof was there and his gym was shut down because of it, even though people forgot and he’s teaching again.

fren, how you gonna leave out Cameron Earle

gusto -
Jack Mahogoff -

DJ Jackson - Plea deal

fren, how you gonna leave out Cameron Earle

Fuck lol. I totally forgot about that guy. Thanks for the reminder 

N5Z -
Jack Mahogoff -
SlapUsilly -
Sir Taps - 

I agree.  

BJ Penn?

... but its the only one I can think of.  Usually the pitchforks are aimed squarely at the accused.  Mostly because no one wants to be seen as supporting a rapist if charges turn out to be true.  LI's affiliates are the exception of course.

BJ is a globally known and well liked MMA fighter, but I see your point. 

I guess the same is happening now with the domestic violence thing this time (NOT MUH BEE JAY, HE WUDNT DO THAT). Most people are chalking it up to CTE and giving him the benefit of the doubt. Others are being rational and waiting for more details. The hero worship is strong though. 

I don’t know if Tex did or didn’t do it, but given what he said about needing help and going to rehab, other stories coming out saying he’s a wee bit temperamental/violent, Unity releasing that post, him being “kicked out of Lepris’” (is this actually true? Confirmed?), it doesn’t look too good for him.

checkuroil - 

Tex should not make any public statements.  They do him no good.   He may use the consensual sex defense and the public does not take that well

Pretty much. Most in law would tell you to not say shit as it can always come back to bite you even if you are in the right. Unfortunately the public doesn’t get this and will often go “well they aren’t being social on this so they must be guilty!”.

Maybe the girl is batshit crazy and did this because Tex didnt leave his wife for her? Who knows? Point being nobody fucking has any idea except those 2 involved. Wait for the facts before labeling anyone a rapist or liar