Tex Johnson accused of rape

Supposedly kicked out of Unity as well. Story developing though no charges have been pressed at this time. 

Yeah word is he checked into rehab a few days ago, right before this posted. Heard rumblings but everyone pretty much quiet. 

Whatever happened, I hope everyone gets the help that they need to live long, successful, productive lives. 

things to see people to do - 

Yeah word is he checked into rehab a few days ago, right before this posted. Heard rumblings but everyone pretty much quiet. 

Whatever happened, I hope everyone gets the help that they need to live long, successful, productive lives. 

If he did it I hope he gets the appropriate punishment and she gets the help she needs to live a long, successful, productive life. If he didn’t do it I hope she gets the appropriate punishment and he gets the life he deserves. Good on Unity to work it the way they did and avoid the whole Lloyd Irvin stigma. I just hope the truth is revealed.

There's a lot of chatter on Reddit about how he's not a great guy to have around the gym. Apparently he's not a very safe training partners and had previously been kicked out of Lucas Lepri's gym.

pbody -

There's a lot of chatter on Reddit about how he's not a great guy to have around the gym. Apparently he's not a very safe training partners and had previously been kicked out of Lucas Lepri's gym.

Understatement of the year lol 

juanderlei -
pbody -

Please share 

Was it rape rape? 

Robobear - 

Was it rape rape? 

she mentions bloody sheets... so assming it's true, probably.

checkuroil -
juanderlei -
pbody -

Please share 

Kneebarring white belts, kicking the shit out of lower ranked guys, trying to start fights, etc. 

Then whenever necessary, Lepri would step in and put a beating on him to instill some humility. 

Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat... 

juanderlei -
checkuroil -
juanderlei -
pbody -

Please share 

Kneebarring white belts, kicking the shit out of lower ranked guys, trying to start fights, etc. 

Then whenever necessary, Lepri would step in and put a beating on him to instill some humility. 

Dude that's what white belts and lower ranked guys are for. He's an amateur unless he was also banging the blue belts wives. 

juanderlei -
checkuroil -
juanderlei -
pbody -

Please share 

Sounds like what training was like in the early 2000’s. 

IpponOmoPlata -
juanderlei -
checkuroil -
juanderlei -
pbody -

Please share 

What happened to innocent until proven guilty

juanderlei -
checkuroil -
juanderlei -
pbody -

Please share 

My kind of guy 

IpponOmoPlata -
juanderlei -
checkuroil -
juanderlei -
pbody -

Please share 

half the classes i attended would have epic gas outs, people who thought they were tough just flipping out and storming off never to train again.

im not for this guy or in anyway associated to any party involved but what ever happend to proving one’s guilt?

especially in bjj for some reason there is this culture now of once any accusation is made the person who is accused in buried and if proven innocent who really remembers that.

while im far from a public defender of the types that take advantage of a position of power over students / training partners I do at the same time realize its a very dangerous precedent being set where XYZ just has to say something happend and ABC is lunch meat…

People need to take a wait and see approach. As apparently the woman had a gofund me account linked originally w her profile and a phone number that went to her apt instead of the police like she was claiming. So things may not be as they seem.

Claude Patrick - im not for this guy or in anyway associated to any party involved but what ever happend to proving one's guilt?

especially in bjj for some reason there is this culture now of once any accusation is made the person who is accused in buried and if proven innocent who really remembers that.

while im far from a public defender of the types that take advantage of a position of power over students / training partners I do at the same time realize its a very dangerous precedent being set where XYZ just has to say something happend and ABC is lunch meat…

Innocent before proven guilty is law, but in most businesses someone accused of a misdeed would be suspended while investigations proceed.

Plus if you’re the victim, why should it be ok that the accused still gets to train? Imagine walking into the gym and seeing your attacker there. Why should the victim be the one who has to leave the gym to avoid their attacker until things are settled one way or the other.

Hunter V - People need to take a wait and see approach. As apparently the woman had a gofund me account linked originally w her profile and a phone number that went to her apt instead of the police like she was claiming. So things may not be as they seem.

The entire message she posted was weird. She hopes the guy who raped her finds peace? Already ?

2breath2feel -
Hunter V - People need to take a wait and see approach. As apparently the woman had a gofund me account linked originally w her profile and a phone number that went to her apt instead of the police like she was claiming. So things may not be as they seem.

The entire message she posted was weird. She hopes the guy who raped her finds peace? Already ?

Maybe she means rest in peace.  Either way, sounds like there's more to the story.

Sir Taps - 
Claude Patrick - im not for this guy or in anyway associated to any party involved but what ever happend to proving one's guilt?

while im far from a public defender of the types that take advantage of a position of power over students / training partners I do at the same time realize its a very dangerous precedent being set where XYZ just has to say something happend and ABC is lunch meat..</span></span></blockquote>

<span class="User-148458" id="userPost64097501">Innocent before proven guilty is law, but in most businesses someone accused of a misdeed would be suspended while investigations proceed.

Plus if you're the victim, why should it be ok that the accused still gets to train? Imagine walking into the gym and seeing your attacker there. Why should the victim be the one who has to leave the gym to avoid their attacker until things are settled one way or the other.</span></blockquote>

I agree.  

Although in this forum, at least, based on other prior situations based on the same or similar topics, there is variable adherence to the concept of innocent until proven guilty based on what team the alleged offender belongs to or how good they are at BJJ.

If she is lying, then she should be punished severely because false accussations of rape permanently damage a person's  reputation.

If he did what he's accused of, then he should obviously be punished as well and banned from any BJJ/Grappling schools and events. 

And  I also have a feeling that there is more to this story.