Thanh Le belongs in the UFC.

Some may remember Thanh from TUF 22. Well, after that season, Thanh and Ryan Hall started training together extensively, and Thanh, his brother Vinh, and a few other guys from NOLA moved to Virginia to work at 50/50, develop a striking program for us, and train non stop. The improvement in Thanh's grappling has been astounding, and obviously, his striking game is top notch. Since then, he has won to LFA fights by KO, and scored a KO on the UFC's Contender Series show (despite not being awarded a contract for some reason).

This past Saturday, he won the LFA interim title with a near flawless performance ending with a TKO over the #2 guy, Bobby Moffett.

Check out the highlights, the precision of Thanh's striking is SCARY.

Couldn’t agree more. I was surprised he didn’t get a contract on contenders.

I thought he got robbed on DWTNCS. He deserved a contract. He went out, dominanted, and ko’d his opponent in the 2nd round. He was on the same week as Sean O’Mally. Sean’s fight was more exciting, but it was back and fourth. Thanh dominated, and his opponent was better than Sean’s.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I thought he got robbed on DWTNCS. He deserved a contract. He went out, dominanted, and ko'd his opponent in the 2nd round. He was on the same week as Sean O'Mally. Sean's fight was more exciting, but it was back and fourth. Thanh dominated, and his opponent was better than Sean's.

I dislike the way "exciting" is defined in fighting. Thanh's fight aren't as dramatic as Sean O'Malley's, because he doesn't take damage or put himself in harm's way. But unlike many others, that is a result of excellent technique rather than stalling, trepidation or disengagement. He is so composed all the time. I agree with your post, and thought O'Malley earning a contract over him was very disappointing. They looked world's apart in skill.

Up for people to check out

JoeMimic -

He’ll be there in no time, either as a late replacement or if he beats Aguilar to unify the belts.

When, not if

That ring card girl in the second video needs to be in the UFC too!

Yaaaaaa Buddddddy - 

That ring card girl in the second video needs to be in the UFC too!

Lol agreed, Buddddddy. We need both of them in the UFC.