Thank you Coker

I’m assuming with the sale of Bellator that’s happening soon, Coker will be out of a job? If so, and he doesn’t work for an organization again, Thank you to a true professional and someone that brought us a lot of great fights.

10 Likes

Why dont you marry him?

4 Likes

That said…his Bellator run was kind of underwhelming…

4 Likes

2 Likes

Probably not Cokers fault but never seen another Bellator card after they left Spike and Paramount

1 Like

Bjorn!!

1 Like

Maybe I would, If you weren’t the jealous type

He was too nice, probably overpaid a lot of guys who did’t know how to promote themselves.

And his biggest mistake was that he thought this was a sport

1 Like

walter white GIF

Thanks Scott for always being just big enough to take a few good fighters away from some fun and exciting matchups in the UFC.

Don’t be rude Steven

2 Likes

I’m sorry.

I don’t hate Coker. I can’t resist jokes.

He’s done well, but Bellator is an abject failure. Musical chairs of distributors and bad promotion. He’s done some great fights but unfortunately not enough people have seen them. But run by Viacom I can’t blame Coker totally. He surely doesn’t have a ton of say on direction.

1 Like

He’s built a nice stable of smaller fighters. But yea the money is with the bigger guys. Unfortunately 185 and up isn’t sexy in MMA anymore. Plus the ones that are decent are in the UFC minus a few.

1 Like

Fight Oracle, also known as Front Row Brian, reckons that he will brought into PFL, when they merge.

1 Like

PFL fuckin sucks

2 Likes

Wait until Jake makes his mark there

Randy Savage Deal With It GIF

Jake Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports