Thank you Ken Pavia for your help today

Ken has a certain persona online and it has often made me laugh. Today Ken showed what a great person he is. We received the news about Evan and there were people we needed to contact. Ken stepped up to the plate and helped us. Ken wasn't Evan's manager......I don't even know if he knew him or not but he went out of his way to make sure we got what we needed.

Thanks Ken for being there today!

Kyria C

ttt

3T

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt for The Pav.

ttt

ttt

TTT

3t

ttt

I was not offended by Monster's comment. That comment was as much of Ken's trademark as Evan's hair or beard or whatver oddity he was sporting at the time was to him. It actually made me smile a bit and that hasn't been an easy task today.

But don't meant to Mace either....cause I like him. :)

Yeah he kind of grows on you like mold.....eventually it ends up turning into medicine and takes care of you when you need it :)

Pavia is a good dude-  Very cool of OS to give him the recognition for his help.  He does a ton behind the scenes.

That said- I deleted your post- and I sent you an mma mail to tell you why.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply.

steve 

Pavia Rocks.

ttt

While I really appreciate the acknowledgement I think I only did what anyone would have done in the situation.  I have known Kyria to be a HUGE Evan Tanner fan and supporter and when confronted with the news I did what I could to help. 

In a wierd way Evan profoundly touched many people and I am not sure why.  Maybe it was because he was so powerful yet vulnerable.  Maybe it was because he always seemed to be searching.  Maybe because he was so basically human.  Maybe it was because he was a tormented lost soul.  No matter it was very sad. 

I have been scolded by Joe Silva for misusing power as someone in the know.  I realized then that with the privledge comes responsibility.  MMA for many of us is life and it is moments like this that the community can come together in support.  I know that Evan will be remembered and I also know that Kyria will be a big part of making those memories positive.