Thank You, Mr Royce Gracie!

That's all I wanna say. Thank you for stepping into the octagon like a true warrior. Thank you for bringing your father's techniques to the rest of the world. Keep your chin up, sir. You deserve all the respect in the world. You shown alot of heart.

Thank you Royce. You will always be a pioneer and warrior in this sport. This sport that I love and support to the end has never and will never have an influence like the one you had on it.

Royce is to many the inspiration. God bless him.

THANK YOU ROYCE FOR SHOWING ME A NEW ELEMENT OF THE GRACIE DIET!

I'm just messin' around. This is pretty shocking news to me as well and I do consider him a defacto legend.

"I'm just messin' around. This is pretty shocking news to me as well and I
do consider him a defacto legend."

LIER

TTT for Royce and LOL at all the Vanderlei, Coleman, Baroni, and Randleman fans giving Royce sh!t over a "MILD" Deca cycle.

^you cant be MILDLY pregnant.

^what about with a midget?

Yeah, but a bit of common sense will tell you that it makes no difference in performance. Maybe it helped him heal an injury or muscle tear faster or helped lubricate his joints, but it won't make you perform better.

uhhhh.. Royce weighed in at 188 lbs. lean and cut for this fight. lol @ just a mild cycle.

If the CSAC wasn't confident they would not have released the finding. No False positive.

"
Yeah, but a bit of common sense will tell you that it makes no difference in performance. Maybe it helped him heal an injury or muscle tear faster or helped lubricate his joints, but it won't make you perform better."

YEAH it certainly made a diff. in his appearance. Joe Rogan was wondering why he looked so in shape and ripped when he watched it with Eddie Bravo. Stop apologizing for the guy, he's a grown man and can fend for himself.