Thanks Hayabusa and AllMax

Hayabuse fightwear treated me to a prototype of their new fight short for my fight against Victor. They are unreal! By far the best fight shorts I have ever worn. Thanks for the support guys I am proud to have you on my team. The shorts should be available to the public soon! www.hayabusfightwear.com check it out!

I would also like to thank AllMax Nutrition for their support, with their help I will be bigger, stronger and faster in the near future. They have some amazing products that I am just getting to experiment with! Thanks again guys. www.allmaxnutrition.com.

Last but not least thanks to everyone I train with I have a great team and nothing but big things are in our future! Lee Mein is and extrodinary coach, managar, trainer, promoter the list doesnt end!

http://www.hayabusafightwear.com

You missed the "A".

What is it about the shorts you liked?

Cheers.

whoah that is embarrassing(so is my spelling) the boys at hayabusa would kill me if they new I spelled their website wrong.

The shorts are unbelievably comfortable, when I first tried them on I thought that the ass was too small but when I figured out how to tighten them up they fit perfect. Their design for tightening the shorts is the best I have seen yet(no details... patent still pending). The material is like the fcfighter shorts with spandex to make them comfier and easier to mover in. Plus they look awesome.. Black and white with the falcon on them. I would recomend them to any fighter, you wont be disapointed.

Thanx!