Thanks Showtime!!!!

v- It's a "minor  league" like show so what do you expect?  It's filed under those shows/games that you only really care to see the highlights/results.  I'm sure no one expects this (or really any Strikeforce show) to truly compete with the UFC.  It is what it is.

xcouturefan - 
voorhees - I wonder how many of you guys that are bitching at me are the same guys who are complaining about "how bad UFC 105 is"

Voorhees you should spend time learning about this "new" sport called mma.

You only know two fighters on the card(still shocked at that) and then hate on the fight card, bringing up Zuffa vs. the competition arguments.

Hey X,can you remind me how many fighters I know of on the card?I forgot,but I know you will be there to remind me and to be shocked about it whenever I need you.

Tyron Woodley is a future champ. Whoever those poster's are who randomly dig up threads when a prediction comes through, keep this one in mind =).

ttt for Showtime having mma

I think it should be a night of awesome fights and a good chance for up and comers to get some good face time on air.

I understand both people's sides on this though. People are just upset because they read threads about how UFC 105 on SPIKE is going to suck then read praise threads about Cards like this and they don't recognize any names.

what weight is Zack light fighting at?