Thanks to Hawkeye BJJ and FLO MMA

Friday night at University of Iowa BJJ club i trained with 2 BJJ Blackbelts my good friend Pedro Silveira and my BJJ coach Rodrigo Uzeda and their students.

Saturday before Strikeforce my buddy Dino Spencer let me come roll at FLO MMA's early afternoon class. It was run by Compridos BJJ Blackbelt Ramiro Mota who was a really good guy. Had a great time at both places and learned some cool stuff.

TTT

ttt

ttt

Ramiro Mota is a very cool guy!

Ramiro is a stud.

Yeah the hospitality towards me at both places was greatly appreciated! TTT

Good for Mike! He is always open to training with different people and doesn't KILL them, like he could. He goes at whatever level he needs to and is a great training partner! :)

BZLJJ -  Good for Mike! He is always open to training with different people and doesn't KILL them, like he could. He goes at whatever level he needs to and is a great training partner! :)

Wow, unexpected compliment from BZLJJ! Thanks son!

LOL @ Mike! "Unexpected compliment"? You are my hero and my brother!  Just because you can be an ass from time to time means nothing to me! You are still like family to me! :) I love you!

Ramiro Mota is as good as it gets

BZLJJ -  LOL @ Mike! "Unexpected compliment"? You are my hero and my brother!  Just because you can be an ass from time to time means nothing to me! You are still like family to me! :) I love you!

same to you my friend. you havent trained with me in 6 months

Elias Cepeda - Ramiro Mota is as good as it gets

agreed, was a really solid guy! Showed some stuff i really liked. I will be going back to FLO MMA in the near future.

I think I saw some of those guys at the Submission Hunt Saturday in Minnesota. There were a lot of teams present and it seemed like groups came from all over.

Des Moines/Aimes/Iowa City isn't a short drive either. Great to see it!