Thanks UG

Such a sick fight, and that transition into the triangle was a thing a beauty. Was worried u were gonna get your first decision win. Phone Post

Good fight ! Phone Post

You're the man, Joe.

Always entertaining and today was no exception. I have so many friends who are casual MMA fans that don't recognize your name when you're on a card. Every time you fight I tell them, "Watch this, it's gonna be good."

Thanks for the fight, broseph!

Congrats Joe! Great fight

Awesome performance Joe keep kicking ass!

Those body shots must have sucked.  Glad you were in great shape for this one and was able to fight a high paced fight without gassing.

stillmatic -  Those body shots must have sucked.  Glad you were in great shape for this one and was able to fight a high paced fight without gassing.

This. Just proves what a great fighter you are Joe, you took some big shots but you kept coming back stronger. Awesome fight you deserve every bonus you get. You have to be next in line now after Nate. Phone Post

Epic joe! Fight of the year candidate for sure! Phone Post

Congrats! Awesome fight in a main card of great fights, way to go!! Phone Post

Joe - great job once again! You always put it all out there 100%. I really love the fact that you also show the other fighters on the UFC roster what's really expected of their performances with all the bonuses you've gotten. Keep up the great work and you will be getting your mits on that belt in no time. Good luck and keep it going! Phone Post

That was a fantastic scrap.  You earned every penny of that $100,000 tonight.  I'm sure anyone who happened to flip to Fox during that fight stayed put.  Now go on home and play some CoD you've earned it!

Won big on you. Thanks for getting the sub Phone Post

Crazy fight. I think I might be a Varner fan as well after that. Congrats! Phone Post

Nice win, awesome fight to watch Phone Post

T Phone Post

What a fight man, way to go. Phone Post

Awesome fight, I'm happy for you. Phone Post

Congrats Joe! FOTY candidate for sure! don't forget to use some of that bonus money to reserve MW2. :) Phone Post

You sure "Bring it"..

Amazing fight. I'm a fan of both Joe and Jamie so it sucks somebody had to lose, but both fighters definitely showed their skills in this fight. Glad they got paid.