That card lived up to the hype.

Great card,great fights.

Overall 9/10. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. All 3 title fights were fun

10/10 for me. It had a weird vibe to it though since most of the fights didn't have any drama until past the 10 minute mark. 

Yeah it was a great card way better than 200 for sure.

All the fights were good Phone Post 3.0

Tight. Phone Post 3.0

could have made without the tate-pennington fight in the main card, but i guess it wasnt supposed to be there in the first place before Kennedy-Rashad and Cowboy-Gastelum were canceled?

Not me. 2 girl fights on the main card? a combined 45 minutes of girl fights?

The 3 men's bouts were excellent, but way to kill the vibe with snoozer girl bouts.

6/10 and could have been much better if they just didn't force these girls onto the main card.

10/10

Woodley/Wonderboy was practically worth the price on its own, especially that 4th round.

SinCityHustler - Not me. 2 girl fights on the main card? a combined 45 minutes of girl fights?

The 3 men's bouts were excellent, but way to kill the vibe with snoozer girl bouts.

6/10 and could have been much better if they just didn't force these girls onto the main card.

I don't disagree. I don't think there's a problem with girl fights, but these weren't the best for sure. I think Frankie-Stephens should have taken the spot for Meisha-Pennington. 

I didn't think so. I can't put a finger on it but it wasn't great for me. 

As a fan and follower, it was great!
As much as he annoys me , Conor McGregor is a fuckin superstar. Good for him. Phone Post 3.0