That fight validated many things..

Bisping still likes to throw illegal blows.

Bisping has NOT got KO power! Mayhem was there for the taking for the last 2 rounds and nothing from Bisping.

Anderson Silva would beat Bisping to death.

Mayhem has no right calling out Diaz.

Bisping looked like a 'Buffy' extra with that mouse on his eye..

Bisping knows how to play the game. He can be quite humble once all is said and done. That was a genuine post fight talk.
Then again I believe he was so disappointed in his performance that he knew he had no right to be his cocky self.

Chael would mangle Bisping or Mayhem..

Pretty disappointing main event, but good card up until then!

Goodnight! Phone Post

I'm guessing he had to be humble after getting his wrists slapped for telling the crowd to fuck off at the weigh ins. And after that first round humbled him.

At least Bisping didn't try to spit on any cornermen this time.

yah I've never seen someone that unable to defend themselves take so long to get finished

Although I'm happy that the Diaz/Mayhem situation is over....let's not get it twisted:Mayhem vs Diaz would be very different than Mayhem vs Bisping. In this fight, pretty sure Bisping was the bigger man. Mayhem would definitely be the bigger man vs Diaz

And if it had happened when the events unfolded, he wouldn't have been on the shelf for over a year. That definitely played a role in him looking so bad.

Still hoping that we can one day see that fight w/o any bullshit surrounding it.

I was very surprised his three 12 to 6 elbows weren't called as a foul. Did anyone hear a warning from the ref? I didn't.

I didnt hear the ref say anything

3 of them? I thought I counted at least 5... I was wondering that myself but not being able to see where they came from b/c the camera was to zoomed in I was thinking they were more like 11:55-6:05 Phone Post

I mean 11:55 to 6:35...f it I am tired and no Sean mccorkle Phone Post

Maz, like most people, couldn't bear to watch any longer.

I can't believe this place. No matter what he does he can't win.

Mayhem headbutt bisping and eye poke and your saying bisping cheated...

It's the Rivera fight all over again. Bisping wins that fight 8/10 times

And I'm as much a mayhem fan as I am of bispings. Phone Post

Well they did collide heads but it was while both were coming in with punches... Not intentional AT ALL by either fighter and as far as the eye poke, I didn't see it or a replay of it so either it didn't happen( which wouldn't be the fist time a fighter called foul when there wasn't one myself included) or it was so insignificant it didn't freaking matter! Phone Post

And I was serious that I didn't see where they originated from bc they were in extreme close up mode Phone Post

Farewell BJ - I can't believe this place. No matter what he does he can't win.

Mayhem headbutt bisping and eye poke and your saying bisping cheated...

It's the Rivera fight all over again. Bisping wins that fight 8/10 times

And I'm as much a mayhem fan as I am of bispings. Phone Post

The head butt was accidental, i believe the eye poke was as well. Throwing illegal elbows is a conscience choice. AND Bisping also threw a head kick while Mayhem was a "downed opponent". Luckily it went over Miller's head. That kick was a conscience choice as well. Phone Post

boulder40 - Well they did collide heads but it was while both were coming in with punches... Not intentional AT ALL by either fighter and as far as the eye poke, I didn't see it or a replay of it so either it didn't happen( which wouldn't be the fist time a fighter called foul when there wasn't one myself included) or it was so insignificant it didn't freaking matter! Phone Post

All I'm saying is the hate is always 1 sided here.

Bisping wins this fight 8/10 times. He looked great tonight Phone Post

Farewell BJ -
boulder40 - Well they did collide heads but it was while both were coming in with punches... Not intentional AT ALL by either fighter and as far as the eye poke, I didn't see it or a replay of it so either it didn't happen( which wouldn't be the fist time a fighter called foul when there wasn't one myself included) or it was so insignificant it didn't freaking matter! Phone Post

Looked great tonight.

Even Bisping wouldn't agree with you! Phone Post

I'm pretty sure I heard the ref warn about the elbows so he changed it up. Also, I'm so surprised people are calling that kick an intentional foul. It's so obvious it was never intended to actually hit Mayhem. Do people really think that any Ufc level fighter would aim to kick a stationary target at waist level and miss by that much? It was an intimidation tactic. Nothing more. Phone Post

hankatron -  I'm pretty sure I heard the ref warn about the elbows so he changed it up. Also, I'm so surprised people are calling that kick an intentional foul. It's so obvious it was never intended to actually hit Mayhem. Do people really think that any Ufc level fighter would aim to kick a stationary target at waist level and miss by that much? It was an intimidation tactic. Nothing more. Phone Post

Yes, i think it's possible. I'm using my advanced powers of reason to deduce 3 things from your statement:

1: While i don't mean to brag, i'm smarter than you. Don't worry though, you seem to possess the reasoning of a 5 year old so it's not really a feather in my cap.

2: They don't let 5 year olds compete in professional MMA.

3: They DO let 5 year olds post on the UG

Farewell BJ -

I am not hating on anyone... I do however hate bisbing, that being said he dominated mayhem the second and third rounds...not hating just stating the facts Phone Post

HungryHungryHobo -
hankatron -  I'm pretty sure I heard the ref warn about the elbows so he changed it up. Also, I'm so surprised people are calling that kick an intentional foul. It's so obvious it was never intended to actually hit Mayhem. Do people really think that any Ufc level fighter would aim to kick a stationary target at waist level and miss by that much? It was an intimidation tactic. Nothing more. Phone Post

Yes, i think it's possible. I'm using my advanced powers of reason to deduce 3 things from your statement:

1: While i don't mean to brag, i'm smarter than you. Don't worry though, you seem to possess the reasoning of a 5 year old so it's not really a feather in my cap.

2: They don't let 5 year olds compete in professional MMA.

3: They DO let 5 year olds post on the UG

Did you use your advanced powers of reason to deduce that bisping has that bad accuracy against a stationary target? Phone Post

He threw it at the height Miller's head would have been at if he had stood up. There was certainly nothing wrong with the kick.