That guy Eddie fought is a turd

I don’t say this often but Eddie was completely robbed of a TKO victory and some of his purse. I can’t even begin to describe how frustrating this is to watch. The number of times we have seen guys landing hammerfists on top in his exact scenario is almost inconceivable, guys turn their head like this all the time. It’s well understood that intent is what matters, and it’s not Eddie’s fault if his opponent is moving his head. What the ref should have done is urge Lapicus to fight back, as he was about five seconds away from being put out.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know if he was playing the game, or just was holding on for dear life cause he didn’t know what else to do. This was a monumental lapse in judgement by the referee here. I really felt for Eddie when he said “I don’t know what to do in here”, I hope he gets taken care of by One.

1 Like

definitely your mum for best performance

Eddie was about to stop him, total bitch move. Hope every opponent he is supposed to fight turns it down and gives the reason that he is a bitch

2 Likes

I’m no ref but that is so borderline that you should just give the victory to Eddie. Nothing was obvious and just seemed like the guy was doing his best to cheat his way into a DQ.

3 Likes

Grade A bullshit

2 Likes

This made me LOL with the visuals it gave me

Promoter: We’d like to book you against Iuri Lapicus, what do you think?
Fighter: I think he’s a bitch. I don’t fight bitches. Book me against somebody who’s not a bitch.

1 Like

Eddie beat his ass and he curled and complained like a girl.

1 Like

^^yeah buddy, it would be hilarious, if I were to fight the guy I’d totally shit talk him about this fight, get him mad, only to refuse the fight based on the fear of his acting skills making me lose, then I’d sign and rub it in that I’m worried that he might be a bitch and cost me the fight, I know he would likely not bitch out then, yet he would over think his ingrained bitchness which may mentally fuck him before the fight.

I kinda wish sterling would get the backlash a bit, not due to the fact it was a legit illegal blow “technically” but the way he is acting after the DQ and a rematch he is being a bitch too, I liked him before he became a bitch lol

Theoretically, if you change levels to throw a body punch and I leap up because I’m behind and catch the punch to the groin is it a foul? I would argue not.

Who looked worse, Eddie’s opponent or Aljo?

Eddie’s opponent, not even close. Literally screaming and crying to sell it, wasn’t physically hurt at all. At least Aljo was legitimately compromised.

1 Like