Thatch vs Gastelum

This is what I want next.

Two bulls that keep moving forward Phone Post 3.0

Gastelum is being forced up to mw. So unless thatch moves up prolly not gonna happen.

That being said I'd like to see it too. Phone Post 3.0

Gastelum should try and diet some more in off season and tell the UFC he won't fuck up no more on cutting weight. I don't see him having the same success he had at 170 at 185.

Thatch had better be willing to move up, Bendo just set an example for more exciting matchups hopefully. Edgar Faber is coming up too, hopefully this keeps up.

ProctorMMA - Gastelum should try and diet some more in off season and tell the UFC he won't fuck up no more on cutting weight. I don't see him having the same success he had at 170 at 185.

Telling the UFC is not going to change shit.

Thatch is not ready for a top 10 guy. He could become a force in the division but needs to be moved along slowly.

ProctorMMA - Gastelum should try and diet some more in off season and tell the UFC he won't fuck up no more on cutting weight. I don't see him having the same success he had at 170 at 185.

Telling the UFC is not going to change shit. But if he wins a fight at MW and promises and test cut like Cejudo then maybe.

A fight at MW is his minimum penance for this from the UFC like it was for Cejudo

ProctorMMA - Gastelum should try and diet some more in off season and tell the UFC he won't fuck up no more on cutting weight. I don't see him having the same success he had at 170 at 185.
This. Phone Post 3.0