THATS A FU*KIN STRIKER

thats what im talking about

WAY TO GO ANDERSON

show the ufc what a real striker looks like

fierce fucking MT clinch

CONGRATS CHAMP!!

That clinch was viscious.

This is a guy from Japan where the competition is weaker!

"let him fight chuck"

after that...they will ask BJ to move up in weight...

No way Hughes can take this to the ground...

Fucken ehhh....

Fucken ehhh....

PRIDE RULES

Extremely impressive.

I think that its been painfully obvious to us who come from a muay thai/boxing background that mma lacked serious striking. Mirko and anderson are and have been the best technicians in mma.

after their comparing there fights w/jorge gurgel i knew this would happen. anderson has great MT and bjj skills unless your a sub wiz its going to be a hard night for you

"I think that its been painfully obvious to us who come from a muay thai/boxing background that mma lacked serious striking."

nods head in agreement

My friend said that he didn't enjoy the fight, it was too short, not enough strikes. I looked him dead in the face with a smile and said "No. Those were just good strikes!" WAR Silva!

Let Markuart have a shot, he can stand with him for a short time until getting him down.

Also, Silva has not done so well against wrestlers. Although it makes for a boring fight, a wrestler with decent BJJ could beat Silva.

I like Silva but a good wrestler that's smart enough not to try to stand with him would win.

I am just stating my opinion, not hating. After all, I am a Muay Thai guy myself, no wrestling.

Silva really got the job done. Congrats to him.

LOL at the geek thinking this is a win for Pride.

That fight looked like Ken v Tito 1. Rich pummel up and underneath not over, jump to guard, suck in his hips, something dammit.

Congrats champ.

Looks like it will take a ground fighter to challenge him.

Anderson should be a part of the cast of Dr. 90210... great work

The only regret of the night was Anderson not doing the "banjo dance" after he rearranged Franklins face.