That's candidate for worst fight of the year.

That fight was terrible thought this would be a lock for FOTN but i can't blame Rory for staying on the outside and jabbing him but Ellenberger didn't do shit till that takedown in the third. Very disappointed and I had a bunch of people who don't watch mma watch that fight cause I told them it is Gona be a war and to say the least they weren't impressed. Phone Post 3.0

You can't jab him off you have to beat him off. Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - You can't jab him off you have to beat him off. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao would of given u a vote up but already used it. Phone Post 3.0

Ellenberger does that every couple fights. Phone Post

Seems like Ellenberger was trying to pace himself a little bit and not gas himself out early, but the problem was he waited way too long to really attack.  Dunno if it would have made a difference, but the fight definitely didn't deliver.

Expectations will kill you every time in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Machida v Hendo is BY FAR the worst fight this year

Machida v Hendo is BY FAR the worst fight this year

TheShogunEra - Machida v Hendo is BY FAR the worst fight this year
Fuck you bitch. Phone Post 3.0

It's definitely the candidate for biggest 'letdown' of the year.

I can't blame Rory any more than I can blame Jake...but I DO blame them both. Nothing worse than a seemingly 'guaranteed' checkmate throttled down into a stalemate reminiscent of Diaz/Condit.

Did they respect each others skills too much? Sure as shit didn't seem like it leading up to the fight. The back and forth banter on Twitter, mostly perpetuated by Ellenburger, led us to believe that this would be the slobber-knocker of the year. They both sold us wolf tickets.

SickEyeDiaz - 

It's definitely the candidate for biggest 'letdown' of the year.

I can't blame Rory any more than I can blame Jake...but I DO blame them both. Nothing worse than a seemingly 'guaranteed' checkmate throttled down into a stalemate reminiscent of Diaz/Condit.

Did they respect each others skills too much? Sure as shit didn't seem like it leading up to the fight. The back and forth banter on Twitter, mostly perpetuated by Ellenburger, led us to believe that this would be the slobber-knocker of the year. They both sold us wolf tickets.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/02/condit-vs-diaz-official-ufc-statistics.html

vs 

http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/4363

Diaz-Condit was like Gatti-Ward compared to this fight

Ellenberger couldn't pull the trigger for whatever reason and Rory had no reason to take any risks because he was clearly winning the fight. It resulted in a horrible fight between two usually entertaining fighters.

TheShogunEra - Machida v Hendo is BY FAR the worst fight this year
This was far worse. Not even close. Phone Post 3.0

was that a fight

Winston Wolf - was that a fight
They keep talking about it like if was I don't know Phone Post 3.0