The 502 errors and Forum issues are being worked on

Hello Forum Members.

Just wanted to pass along that we are still investigating and working on the errors that we are seeing on the forum. Our fearless tech admin Chris and the devs have done a few things and still have some other activities that are still pending. While we don’t know when the issues will be resolved, we are aware and are working on them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

17 Likes

Nice …

3 Likes

HARLEM:

ezgif.com-optimize (3)

While you are at it, can you please allow uploads of MP4 files? Also increase the upload size to something like 20 MB, if possible. The current 5MB is so early 2000s.

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/top-men-why-cant-we-upload-mp4-files

18 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Those that know…know ^^^

That’s Bill & Karolyn Slowsky.

1 Like

Good idea. Gifs of fight highlights are an issue in that regard with current 1080p captures, you either got to reduce the size considerably or the quality to make it fit in the 5MB limit.

2 Likes

I don’t know shit about that size stuff,but I’ve seen bigger GIFS on here than what I have tried to post.

1 Like

The physical size of the gif doesn’t matter, it’s how many mb it is

3 Likes

That’s what she said.

6 Likes

Correct. A storage limit.

Thank God @JohnMorganMMA finally got it done.

2 Likes

Happy The Cw GIF

It’s the repetitive motion!

1 Like

Did Alta fire him?

What’s the deal with our portly MMA overlord?

2 Likes

Kirik was the only staff member left when Alta acquired.

I’m not sure I should even make a joke. It’s like a spastic getting bullied by a ram. I want to laugh but it’s not funny to me. I hope you all have a nice time while I think about sheep jokes and don’t provide you a punchline. X

2 Likes