The baddest dude alive!

You will never see a beast like this again people so please witness greatness!

I had no idea that there were white belt, under 40 (inches) divisions at NAGA. Has someone told OMA?

Sean McCorkle - I had no idea that there were white belt, under 40 (inches) divisions at NAGA. Has someone told OMA?

good form

Whitebelt? this man is definitely a Red Belt.

he's kind of a spaz but probably a blue belt spaz

thetrollsmasher - he's kind of a spaz but probably a blue belt spaz

Is "spaz" another word for "hobbit"?

Is he wrestling a guy wearing socks?

Quincy how long have you had your Judo Blue belt for now?

thetrollsmasher - Quincy how long have you had your Judo Blue belt for now?

Someone said he had his Black Belt, but i don't know if they were correct.

wonder if there is a chance we would ever see quincy versus the wolfman in a superfight ?

GRYAN - wonder if there is a chance we would ever see quincy versus the wolfman in a superfight ?

Wolfman would need an army to derail the Quincy train and all you bastards better be ready for a comeback from the Judo Master himself.

TRAINJUDO TAKES UFC TITLE AND BECOMES WORLD LEADER IN 2009 BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

japetto - Funniest part is that vid is all against the same opponent.

Hey, if you fight the same guy 10 times and beat him 10 times, your record is still 10-0.

Pure Jiu Jitsu.

I don't care what anybody says, TJ is the truth so hop on the comeback train because im drivin.

That is some world class Brazilian Jiudo.

ttt for Quncy Rice. That clip is eight years old or something though.

Yeah what kirik said, sadly enough he would hand most people their ass on a judo platter, with some bravo half guard on the side.

yeah i figured if i put a vid up of him in his prime i could finally inspire the Great Judoka to get started on this comeback train. hop on guys the train is in Express mode and ridin stronger than ever with the addition of Kirik!!!

i want some new vids too Quinc or i will demote myself off this wagon.