THE BADLANDS COMBAT SPORTS RADIO SHOW 12-20-2013

The Badlands Combat Radio Show is the show for you if you are a fan of boxing, kickboxing, mixed martial arts and all other forms of unarmed hand-to-hand combat sports. Join me for interviews with fighters and overall combat sports news and discussions. You can listen by going to www.blogtalkradio.com/aow_productions or by calling +1 (832) 999-8125 and select option 1. Be sure to follow me on Twitter - @BadLandsCSR and check out my official website at www.octagon8125.com. 

My guests this week are the Vampire Goddess from Ohio, Mac Greene from Virginia, Grant Oliff from South Africa, and Sandro Avellini from South Africa, and Ringside Robert from California. We are discussing Adrian Broner Vs. Marcos Maidana, Invicta F.C. 7, U.F.C. Fight Night: Hunt Vs. Bigfoot,  U.F.C. on FOX: Johnson Vs. Benavidez, E.F.C. Africa 26, U.F.C. 168, U.F.C Fight Night: Saffiedine Vs. Lim, the introduction of the women's straweight division to the U.F.C., the retirement of Georges St. Pierre, and the Dream Match: Bernardo "The Black Panther" Mikixi Vs, Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson.