The Bellator HW title picture

Bader vs Kongo in a couple weeks for the title.

Kharitonov on a big win streak, could get the next title shot.

Minakov 23-0 if you think he won the Kongo fight, being the former champ, the next title shot could be his.

Its really a two man race between Kharitonov and Minakov for the next title shot.

Tyrell Fortune is 7-0 and seems ready for on of the seasoned vets.

Moldavsky is out with injury but coming off a win over Vassell.

Mir vs Nelson is booked, both men about done and ready to hang it up IMO.

Is Coker putting Fedor vs Barnett together for Dec 29th or NYE in Japan? Seems like the best fight for both men at the moment.

The Bader/Kongo/Kharitonov/Minakov/Fortune/Moldavsky title picture is actually interesting. Coker needs to try to have the title defended three times a year to keep fans interested in it and he can’t do that if Bader stays a double champ.

1 Like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IVjQrV7_zQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIT47hF_cMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8lLpGl_Qvk

All I know is last nights card reignighted my interest in Bellator hard. I was contemplating cancelling my DAZN sub. 1 badass card and I'm ready to watch more.  Will not miss Bader vs Kongo. Welterweight tournament is moving and the upcoming featherweight tournament is gonna be great.  

1 Like

Kongo definitely beat Minakov convincingly enough. He probably won't get by Bader, though I am rooting for Kongo in that one. Kharitonov should get the winner while Minakov should fight another guy in the meantime, maybe Ayala or Barnett. Fedor is fighting Rampage I think 

I'm not saying Bellator Heavyweights are top of the division of course, but there are enough names there on relatively the same level than the division gets interest from me.

RKing85 - I'm not saying Bellator Heavyweights are top of the division of course, but there are enough names there on relatively the same level than the division gets interest from me.

Bader/Kongo/Kharitonov/Minakov/Fortune/Moldavsky would all do very well in the UFC’s current HW division.

taintpuncher -

Kongo definitely beat Minakov convincingly enough. He probably won't get by Bader, though I am rooting for Kongo in that one. Kharitonov should get the winner while Minakov should fight another guy in the meantime, maybe Ayala or Barnett. Fedor is fighting Rampage I think 

Such disappointing fight. Close decision, and not by being an exciting clash... But Idk, I could see Minakov winning, but ffs needs to work on his jab for opening the right hand... Chasing Kongo for 3 rounds trying to hit with a haynaker all the time... He was so f*ckin' gassed. Luckily he fought much better the other day. Still some kind of hope child for Fedor's fans haha

Minakov is 7-1 vs UFC vets. He was in the hospital for several days due to an infection right before the second fight with Kongo too. Had surgery right after as well on a shoulder. Bader left the UFC 8-2 in his last ten. Kongo left the UFC 5-4-1 in his last ten.

Gonna be interesting to see how far Moldavsky and Fortune can go.

Liet - 
taintpuncher -

Such disappointing fight. Close decision, and not by being an exciting clash... But Idk, I could see Minakov winning, but ffs needs to work on his jab for opening the right hand... Chasing Kongo for 3 rounds trying to hit with a haynaker all the time... He was so f*ckin' gassed. Luckily he fought much better the other day. Still some kind of hope child for Fedor's fans haha

Minakov said he was in the hospital for several days with an infection leading up to the fight and also had shoulder problems. Had shoulder surgery right after the fight.

I’m a fan but not because of Fedor, I like him because he has good power, good wrestling and good sub skills. Four time sport sambo world champ. You just don’t see guys like that come along all the time in HW MMA.

I’d like to see him fight Barnett.

BJ Penn Forever - 
RKing85 - I'm not saying Bellator Heavyweights are top of the division of course, but there are enough names there on relatively the same level than the division gets interest from me.

Bader/Kongo/Kharitonov/Minakov/Fortune/Moldavsky would all do very well in the UFC’s current HW division.

oh yeah, they would do just fine. And some of them are still on the way up. Another aspect to keep me interested.

Lol at Bellators HW Division, still remember them basically forcing cole konrad to retire because they wouldn't give him anymore fights yet was still under contract. 

Man I wish Konrad had stuck around. Dude was a real talent.

Fortune trains at the same GYM as I do and let me tell you this guy is a beast! He is coming for that strap and if Bader has it there is a bit of a dtory there because Bader trained st AZ Combat Sports before leaving to start Power mma (which is now closed unfortunately) but they might actually train together from time to time

Bader said he wants to defend each title twice in a row so he does not have to bounce his weight around.

Bad idea for Bellator to let him hold two titles, will only get like one HW title fight a year with him doing that crap.

Is it really fair to Minakov/Kharitonov to make them wait until 2021 for a title fight if he wins and wants to just do two LHW defenses in 2020? No.

RKing85 - Man I wish Konrad had stuck around. Dude was a real talent.

O thought he was still fighting. Did he retire?