the belt, the belt back

fuck

im a weidman fan but dam im worried

I hope Weidman wins, but you can tell Anderson means business Phone Post 3.0

anderson is all gonna make us remember...

No doubt Anderson is "serious" this time. Win or lose, I don't think there will be any excuses to make after this one.

God I am so fully torqued for this fight! Phone Post 3.0

TheOldeUltraViolence - No doubt Anderson is "serious" this time. Win or lose, I don't think there will be any excuses to make after this one.

Don't underestimate the Brazilians and their excuse making. Aside from their success in MMA, they are know to have excellent excuse making techniques Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants -
TheOldeUltraViolence - No doubt Anderson is "serious" this time. Win or lose, I don't think there will be any excuses to make after this one.

Don't underestimate the Brazilians and their excuse making. Aside from their success in MMA, they are know to have excellent excuse making techniques Phone Post 3.0
I meant from our perspective. Physically he looks great, and he looks focused and motivated now. Barring any freak injury, if Weidman wins I think he will clearly be the better fighter that night, no excuses.

That's not to say he wasn't the better man the last fight, he was. But I believe Silva took him extremely lightly and his hubris was a huge factor in him losing the fight. I'm interested to see how the fight unfolds when that hubris is gone. Phone Post 3.0

pumped for tonight