The Best Eva has a deviated septum

...and had it fixed

Blue please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8VGyE37Ywo Phone Post 3.0

Fedor or Anderson? Didn't watch Phone Post 3.0

wizekraker owns me, it's not normal - Fedor or Anderson? Didn't watch Phone Post 3.0

didn't have to watch to know who the best eva is.

Ghost of Retard - 
wizekraker owns me, it's not normal - Fedor or Anderson? Didn't watch Phone Post 3.0

didn't have to watch to know who the best eva is.

wizekraker owns me, it's not normal - Fedor or Anderson? Didn't watch Phone Post 3.0
For real? Phone Post 3.0

Phil bb pls be ok Phone Post 3.0

The last time I heard him talk I could tell something was up because his voice was really nasal sounding. I don't recall the show, but it's the one where he was talking about his upcoming fight with Karo.

How are septums usually deviated. Foreign substances bring introduced? Phone Post 3.0

Vid

Dan Pagan - How are septums usually deviated. Foreign substances bring introduced? Phone Post 3.0

By getting smashed in the nose? Mine is too. One fully functioning nostril. It sucks.

wizekraker owns me, it's not normal - Fedor or Anderson? Didn't watch Phone Post 3.0
Fedor is the GOAT, but he's not The Best Eva.

Nice try though Phone Post 3.0

Just ban me now. Phone Post 3.0

i have the same problem but not wanting to go under the knife just yet

MrTapout04 - i have the same problem but not wanting to go under the knife just yet
As do I. Sparring, and fighting is hazardous because I have to breathe out of my mouth. That's mainly why I stick to competing at BJJ until I fix it.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery NYBA Phone Post 3.0

I had that surgery. Two weeks of misery :(

seems like the best deviated septum EVA!!!

nyhcloyalty -
MrTapout04 - i have the same problem but not wanting to go under the knife just yet
As do I. Sparring, and fighting is hazardous because I have to breathe out of my mouth. That's mainly why I stick to competing at BJJ until I fix it.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery NYBA Phone Post 3.0
That doesn't sound like a deviated septum, damn how deviated is that thing?? Sounds like it's blocked. I can breathe out of one side real good and the other is restricted, no way I get cut, with a good mouth guard you should be able to bite and breathe just fine, I've been doing it for years. Phone Post 3.0