The best part about this Jones v DC fight

Tako Poke -
3 Sided Square - and the winner by split decision...

And one of the judges will have it 50-45

PS...I accidently voted you down.  Will get you back up tomorrow.  Damn VD button next to the quote button.

Got ya covered :) Phone Post 3.0

The UG will be down. Phone Post 3.0

Lazer MMA - 
wiggum - Great point. There are tons of people who are 100% confident . . . on both sides.

In fairness Wiggy you said you were 100 percent sure DC was the man to chop DC and you'd eat crow if it were not the case too man.

No worries though IMO

Damn straight.

I'm usually very measured.

Much less so on this one.

DC turns Jon Jones into a grappling dummy.

(Unless he gets hit with an elbow . .. )

Thing is is the DC fans (better known as the Jones haters) do this every fight. They talk about how every opponent will be the one to beat him, so if DC loses, there will really not be much of a shitstorm different from others as the next threads will be "AJ will dominate him," or "well he took the DC fight because he ducked Gus," etc...

I like DC and Jones, and although I think Jones wins, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see DC win. However, I will call out every DC idiot fan who acts like DC has accomplished much of anything in MMA. His best win at LHW is a 196lb, 40some year old Hendo and he never fought any top HW's (Cain, JDS, Werdum, Browne). This similar to Glover where people went on about this "monster on a 25 fight win streak, with crazy KO power, amazing bjj, etc.." and then after Jones wins it's 'well he was never that good anyhow.'

Can't wait for the fight though.

Ian Paisley is my hero - That's definitely not the best thing about this fight
I did say aside from the actual fight itself. Phone Post 3.0

voices_in_Paul_Harris_head - It's gonna be like the South Park episode where Obama wins...

But for real, I'm more amazed how many people are so blinded by their own nuthuggery that they think it will be a blowout in either direction.....dat's ig'nit, breh...
This is why I'm looking forward to the aftermath.
There's been so many vicious insults and hate filled rants about why one guy is going to crush the other guy and you are retarded if you think otherwise. It's absolutely hilarious.
I predict chaos once the UG is up and running again.
There will be dick tuckers, excuse makers, over the top GOAT threads, lol @ (losing fighter) threads and the winning nuthuggers will be out in force while the losing nuthuggers will find a way to discredit the victory. Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - Thing is is the DC fans (better known as the Jones haters) do this every fight. They talk about how every opponent will be the one to beat him, so if DC loses, there will really not be much of a shitstorm different from others as the next threads will be "AJ will dominate him," or "well he took the DC fight because he ducked Gus," etc...

I like DC and Jones, and although I think Jones wins, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see DC win. However, I will call out every DC idiot fan who acts like DC has accomplished much of anything in MMA. His best win at LHW is a 196lb, 40some year old Hendo and he never fought any top HW's (Cain, JDS, Werdum, Browne). This similar to Glover where people went on about this "monster on a 25 fight win streak, with crazy KO power, amazing bjj, etc.." and then after Jones wins it's 'well he was never that good anyhow.'

Can't wait for the fight though.

I think you're wrong.

Since Shogun, Jones has been the clear favorite in every title defense.

In every fight of his - like with every fight ever - there have been people betting on the underdog. But their numbers were small and they are not often the same person.

I think people asked questions about the stylistic problems Rashad and Lyoto posed. But the people betting on Rampage, Glover, and Gus were pretty insignificant.

DC is definitely a totally different animal. That's why in the pro's picks video that just came out, only Pettis picked Jones.

He's the clear favorite on the betting odds for this fight too. Just like the others. If pro fighters and the UG determined odds, and not professionals, Jones would be the huge underdog, again.

flip_guard - It's unbelievable how many believe that it's already written in stone and more confident of the result than DC and JBJ themselves. Phone Post 3.0

You do realize it's more fun that way right?

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - He's the clear favorite on the betting odds for this fight too. Just like the others. If pro fighters and the UG determined odds, and not professionals, Jones would be the huge underdog, again.

Not many people though Gus was going to beat him. Not many people thought Glover was going to beat him. Not many people thought Rampage was going to beat him. Many people think DC is going to beat him. You're talking out of your ass.

Brabatross - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - He's the clear favorite on the betting odds for this fight too. Just like the others. If pro fighters and the UG determined odds, and not professionals, Jones would be the huge underdog, again.

Not many people though Gus was going to beat him. Not many people thought Glover was going to beat him. Not many people thought Rampage was going to beat him. Many people think DC is going to beat him. You're talking out of your ass.

Uh huh...until Jones wins and then you come back here crying that it was never a fair fight in the first place because of Jones 12" reach advantage and then go on to say how Gus and AJ will destroy him. It's the same shit every fight.

Many thought Glover was going to beat him. All you babies kept saying was how this monster on a 25 fight win streak with crazy KO power and amazing bjj was unstoppable. Many also accused Jones of ducking Glover when he had to postpone the fight due to injury.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Brabatross - 

Uh huh...until Jones wins and then you come back here crying that it was never a fair fight in the first place because of Jones 12" reach advantage and then go on to say how Gus and AJ will destroy him. It's the same shit every fight.

Many thought Glover was going to beat him. All you babies kept saying was how this monster on a 25 fight win streak with crazy KO power and amazing bjj was unstoppable. Many also accused Jones of ducking Glover when he had to postpone the fight due to injury.

No. There were not many people picking Glover and the odds were stacked against him. You are wrong.

Sure the odds are not as high, but Jones is still the favorite. Billion dollar companies are setting the odds thinking Jones will win. You basically say that shouldn't be the case because "every pro picked DC except Pettis." You are all betting/picking with your hearts, not your heads. Can DC win? Absolutely. Is it expected? No, clearly not.

Op is a phaggot also dc via heinous rape :) Phone Post 3.0

Jones pwns.

I love the LV press conf. where JBJ pretended to try and butt heads and DC immediately started turning away.

But DC seems such a nice guy, I love most of his reactions.

But I gotta go with JBJ in his prime.

The majority of people seem to be rooting for DC I think Jones is the more complete mix martial artist and is going to surprise people with his wrestling.

Betting odds are pretty moot, they exist to 'cover the house' (make sure the house makes a profit) only. I have come out WAY ahead by listening to the opinions of UG'ers as an FYI.

But yes I never really thought JBJ would lose before this fight.

IT HAS BEGUN!!! Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson the head of CAWK - IT HAS BEGUN!!! Phone Post 3.0
Stfu u vile piece of abo cunt spit, jones will get raped by gustaffson again and if he manages to get past him cain will eat his angus for days.
Run along little monkey Phone Post 3.0

War Velasquez -
Jobe Watson the head of CAWK - IT HAS BEGUN!!! Phone Post 3.0
Stfu u vile piece of abo cunt spit, jones will get raped by gustaffson again and if he manages to get past him cain will eat his angus for days.
Run along little monkey Phone Post 3.0
......oh he mad. Phone Post 3.0