The BJ Penn that fought Fitch

If this guy shows up against a Rory on Saturday, does he win? Phone Post

Well if he gets rorys back then he's in serious trouble.

Yes, no doubt. the best BJ beats Rory, Anything less than the best Penn will be hard to watch... Phone Post

Rory is not escaping if BJ takes his back. Phone Post

If that was rory in top position the entire 3rd round I don't think Penn would have made it to the bell. Phone Post

That is NCAA Penn.

And I always wonder why Diaz haters diss their wrestling and takedown defense when Nick totally shut down BJ's wrestling and ground game.
What was BJ 1/3 or 1/4 takedowns? And the one he got immediately turned into a scramble.
Nick looked a lot better than Jon Fitch.

bj against fitch wasnt even impressive...he didnt win. It wasnt even against broke fitch. Broke fitch would have beat bj

mr1709 - bj against fitch wasnt even impressive...he didnt win. It wasnt even against broke fitch. Broke fitch would have beat bj

Perhaps the main reason why his performance was so impressive, and why he's not being overlooked against Rory.

Such a big size difference.
Man I wish BJ would go back to LW where he belongs. So many good match ups there for him Phone Post

Ep32nv - Yes, no doubt. the best BJ beats Rory, Anything less than the best Penn will be hard to watch... Phone Post

This Phone Post

SouthernCrossMMA - Such a big size difference.
Man I wish BJ would go back to LW where he belongs. So many good match ups there for him Phone Post

Im hoping he does

BJ vs: Cowboy, Pettis, Jim Miller, Maynard, Nate, Benson, Lauzon(if they'd fight)

One can only hope Phone Post