The buffonery of 'empty force' martial arts

I can’t believe people would pay to see that clown…I guess it makes sense as a comedy show.

1 Like

I bet he tans his butthole too

How is this any different than faith healing and revivals?

1 Like

they all should have demanded a refund or beat his ass
lol why do all of these fake jedi doods have huge pot bellies ? Thats your first indication that this person isnt the least bit active in (real) martial arts

Pics? I mean for research purposes.

Just because you watch UFC and “trane MMA” doesn’t mean the rest of the world does. They don’t know what you know. That’s why there are people who still fall for Bullshido.

Roy Nelson had a belly

2 Likes

He was not athletic nor highly skilled.

That’s bullshit. He’s a legit bjj blackbelt with like 15 legit pro mma knockouts and was a. Top 15 heavy in the ufc for years. . He trained pretty hard but ate like crap.

3 Likes

Throwing a haymaker doesn’t make one athletic.

Big Country was very highly skilled, just out of shape.

He beat Frank Mir in a grappling match, and mir couldn’t submit a gassed Nelson when the fought.

Granite chin with a big right hand too.

2 Likes

his only real asset

Guess he was just lucky then beating guys like Cro-Cop, Big Nog, Struve, Mitrione, Kongo, Bigfoot, etc.

1 Like

Top 15 for years with a 9-10 record in the UFC. Says a lot about the level of competition.

Derrick Lewis, Tyrone Woodley and Johny Hendricks were pretty much the same fighter as him. Overhand right Overhand right Overhand right Overhand right Overhand right Overhand right.

1 Like

Aside from the high level grappling…

Which he rarely used.

I think he could have flourished as an MMA fighter and become a UFC champ had he used more BJJ and wrestling. Instead, he wanted to be a KO artist, which he kind of was. He also relied on having a good chin. That strategy may have cost him title shots, and when he finally got one, he go stopped by Mitrione.

thanks for the tip

Can we stop posting articles from Richard Power on the front page. It is all old videos and, some of them, fake.

Every time I see a shit article, I know it’s by Richard Power.

1 Like

These are the events Charlie Z should attend. The results would create epic hilarity