THE CHALLENGE: China vs USA

The Chinese team at the 2005 Arnolds did very well - pretty much cleaned house as I recall (I don't know the exact stats - I would have to check my video tapes)

china won every match in that IKF title event. are you saying those guys were mediocre or the rules were bent ? I think you or some here even predicted that Brazilian guy would beat Liu hailong.

I'm hearing that this event is either cancelled or is being postponed until December possibly, because the Chinese team is having trouble with their Visas.

The IKF event was actually a great example of my point!

With the exception of Fujihara, none of the other "US" fghters were San Da fighters. Marinoble had won vs Ott in the US on a strike force show with CA appointed ref's with a boxing background, IE, Marinoble didn't know how the Chinese judges score fights, didn't have much experience against San Da fighters (1 and 1 vs Ott) and wasn't prepared for the opponent he was facing...

As for Fujihara, he had done his best fighting at 165 and almost 10 years before. Lot's of ring fust and fighting 22 lbs heavier than your real fight weight against China's best figher EVER (liu) who actually cuts to 187...

I clearly said he had no chance... you are mistaken

IKF didn't know enough about the current situation in China to demand things like the scoring.. ie, they allowed knees to be thrown, but conceeded the Chinese judges wouldn't score them!!!!

IKF didn't realize that in KSD and in ALL the China vs Thailand matches, knees were scored. I sent the IKF a tape afterwards of a match where the Thai won his match vs China and threw nothing but knees... They then realized had they known better, they should have insisted the knees be scored...

Of 3 Chinese judges, 5 US vs China matches, most 5 rounds... one Chinese judge gave ONE ROUND to US...

That doesn't sound "funny" to you?

The girl on the poster is Keri Taylor who is a great fighter of of Team USA and Mike M's girl as well..

She's really cute man.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=12043911&Mytoken=046784C1-D9D1-4919-B112EDDD03C28E173699979093

check her out

oh man!