The Count and Jake are Twattering

https://www.mmanews.com/news/michael-bisping-goes-after-little-d-khead-jake-paul-after-the-problem-child-calls-him-out-for-supporting-dana-white-over-dm

Michael Bisping Goes After ‘Little D**khead’ Jake Paul After ‘The Problem Child’ Calls Him Out For Supporting Dana White Over DM

Michael Bisping and Jake Paul roast each other during recent DMs exchange.

Look at Bisping trying to name drop his DMs for clout :rofl:

1 Like

Michael Bisping recently had even more choice words for controversial YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul.

‘The Count’ recently uploaded a video to his YouTube channel analyzing the upcoming boxing clash between ‘The Problem Child’ and longtime UFC fan favorite Nate Diaz. The bout is set for August 5 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

In a spot of bad news for Diaz, the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation have a zero-tolerance policy pertaining to marijuana use. Diaz, a known fan of the substance, was unsurprisingly displeased when he was first informed of the policy, even suggesting the bout be moved to California.
Interestingly, Diaz has suggested he will look to return to the UFC following his showdown with ‘The Problem Child’. Should Diaz be able to get the better of the younger Paul brother, it will give him a perfect 1-0 record in professional boxing.

Michael Bisping Goes In On Jake Paul

‘The Count’ pulled no punches when discussing the angry DMs he’s received from Jake Paul in recent times.

“I’ll tell you what I think, I think Jake Paul’s a little d***head,” Bisping said. “He’s been sending me DMs on Twitter again. I don’t know what prompted this one, I don’t know, maybe six months ago, maybe a bit less, he just came at me on Twitter, started talking a lot of crap, this is direct messages by the way, I won’t go into the exact details. We went back and forth for a bit, you know what I mean, I was just kind of laughing at him, he was all upset.”
The former UFC Middleweight Champion explained that he does not know Paul personally and would simply prefer to see him focus on fighting actual boxers.
“The reality is I don’t know Jake Paul,” Bisping continued. “I’m sure he’s not a bad person, you know, he talks a lot of crap, he’s doing his thing, he’s promoting himself, but I don’t know him, I’ve never met him. And I’ve never said anything personal about him, all I’ve ever said is that I wish the guy would fight a boxer.”
Bisping later highlighted one of Paul’s more recent diss-laden DMs to him. Crudely implying ‘The Count’ is a suck-up to UFC President Dana White, Paul was subsequently mocked by Bisping for his loss to Tommy Fury.

“He said, 'How does Dana’s nuts taste? I don’t know where that came from… So I said, ‘How does Tommy’s uppercut taste?’”
Bisping confirmed the exchange went on for some time, with Paul highlighting the money his fights make in a crack at getting the better of ‘The Count’.

1 Like

I WAS NEVER A FAN OF BISPING WHILE HE WAS AN ACTIVE FIGHTER, BUT RETIRED BISPING HAS GROWN ON ME OVER THE YEARS.

FUCK JAKE PAUL.

3 Likes

cinemagraph GIF by G1ft3d

7 Likes

2 Likes

Work. Also I was hoping this was Jake shields not Paul.

1 Like

I LIKE THEM BOTH. THEY AREN’T SO DIFFERENT.

1 Like

THE COMPUTER I USE AT WORK HAS PERMANENT CAP LOCKS ON

2 Likes