The crowd so far

Louder than pride but much less rowdy than usual UFC events.

i love the crowd, they cheer whena fighter advances and seems smart as hell. allow the corner to coach and cheering when something big happens.

god i miss pride

tikmovado -  so what, get over yourself.

You mad bro? Phone Post

I like the crowd. Nothing but cheers, except for Mizugaki's robbery. Phone Post

Best UFC crowd ever. They don't boo foreign fighters like the savages in Brazil, they don't disrespect a fighters strategy by booing "boring" fights. They will cheer for BOTH fighters even the non-Japanese fighter who is fighting a Japanese fighter.

I like when they announced the Mizugaki-Cariaso decision. The crowd broke in to a big loud BOO for a few seconds, then shut the hell up. Lol gotta love it. Phone Post

They should have 3-5 events in Japan a year.

kinkle - Best UFC crowd ever. They don't boo foreign fighters like the savages in Brazil, they don't disrespect a fighters strategy by booing "boring" fights. They will cheer for BOTH fighters even the non-Japanese fighter who is fighting a Japanese fighter.

^ ditto Phone Post

I love the crowd! Phone Post

Was refreshing to not have the unfathomable boos following the nut shot.

I love this crowd.  They should have a lot more UFCs in Japan.

they cheered plenty for their favorites in Pride

whitebeltjones - Im really high and the cheering when a fighter advances is beautiful to me Phone Post

This made me cackle, try watching it on mescaline brother. It sounds like classical music Phone Post

don't the japanese take judo as a class in school? Phone Post

Even with the stealing and booing of foreign fighters, I still think the Brazilian audience is superior. Even watching the event on TV they create a pulsating, intense atmosphere. UFC 134, best MMA event I've seen.

Still, the Japanese are great, don't get me wrong!

added bonus is whoever has a cold is wearing a surgical mask. what a polite crowd

Loxly -  added bonus is whoever has a cold is wearing a surgical mask. what a polite crowd

made me lol

Good idea to wear masks for both the sick and the healthy.

http://www.google.org/flutrends/

love the respect for the fighters

Great to see them give an applause to Vaughan Lee in the post fight interview, right after he beat a Japanese hero in Kid Yamamoto. You think the Brazil crowd would cheer Schaub if he KO'd Big Nog??? He'd probably get shit thrown at him.