The cure for back pain

Later

Thanks, I'll try it. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks OP.

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
sparkuri - Sweet.
So nice to have a copy/paste from a common physical therapist regime.

I have a recipe for that re-occurring heartburn:

Eat 3 meals a day, at exactly the same time.
Do not smoke or drink alcohol, and avoid any foods that cause flare-up.

;)
Shut up you absolute bellend Phone Post 3.0

FINE.
Enjoy esophageal cancer AND degenerative disk disease. Phone Post

devilishstoner - Thanks OP.

No problem, let me know how it goes for you.

Good looking stretching routine op.
Sadly my back issues are mid back and neck. specifically the muscle on the inside of the shoulder blade that runs parallel to the spine. Anyone got anything for that?

SankakuGatame - Good looking stretching routine op.
Sadly my back issues are mid back and neck. specifically the muscle on the inside of the shoulder blade that runs parallel to the spine. Anyone got anything for that?

Try the routine. It won't do anything for your neck but it'll loosen up every muscle in your back, guaranteed.

SuPeRkEwL ELECTRIC bleu - 

Try the routine. It won't do anything for your neck but it'll loosen up every muscle in your back, guaranteed.

I'll give it a go then op thanks. My back issues one are of the main things, that put a stop on my judo :/

thanks!

That bird dog position kicks my ass

I did all these at physical therapy pre and post op. They work great for core and circulation for disc, but I found its too much shit for me to do. Requires a clean hard surface and time put aside for "working out". I'm a dirty lazy guy.

I do pose 2, but 5 minutes at a time, on my bed, before and after I sleep. Sometimes Inbetween. Also I have a pull-up bar that I keep hung in a hallway that I try to do a few clean, no swing pull-ups every time I pass. It helps exercise my core and keep my weight somewhat down.

Finding a program that you can realistically maintain is important. Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

SankakuGatame -
SuPeRkEwL ELECTRIC bleu - 

I'll give it a go then op thanks. My back issues one are of the main things, that put a stop on my judo :/
Lots of slow clean pull ups. Form of decompression, kinda like inversion table.

Glucosamine pills.

The circulation for discs is also good. Getting movement. The sit-up with one shoulder blade off will get you that for your mid back. The pelvic thrust is more for lumbar.

When your back gets tired and your muscles knot, take a light day and try to stay off you back.

Get a back stretcher. Like http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00196P16M/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1379958265 Phone Post 3.0

When having a bad back day, I try to take anti-inflammatory meds like aspirin and ibuprofen. Helps reduce inflammation of the nerve that your bulging/herniated discs. Have been rubbing on.

Then Hot hot bath with salt. I then do pose 2, sometimes 20 minutes at a time and stay in bed as long as possible. Name of the game is to take the pressure off your back. Phone Post 3.0

Also use a seat cushion with hole by tailbone. Keep one in your car and in the chairs you use the most.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008FOKBYI/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?qid=1379959003 Phone Post 3.0

Crack, for someone who admits to being lazy, you sure do a lot of shit for your back when you could just do a 15 minute routine every day.

Sub Phone Post

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

Sub