The cure for back pain

IsmokeCrack - 
SankakuGatame -
SuPeRkEwL ELECTRIC bleu - 
SankakuGatame - Good looking stretching routine op.
Sadly my back issues are mid back and neck. specifically the muscle on the inside of the shoulder blade that runs parallel to the spine. Anyone got anything for that?

Try the routine. It won't do anything for your neck but it'll loosen up every muscle in your back, guaranteed.

I'll give it a go then op thanks. My back issues one are of the main things, that put a stop on my judo :/
Lots of slow clean pull ups. Form of decompression, kinda like inversion table.

Glucosamine pills.

The circulation for discs is also good. Getting movement. The sit-up with one shoulder blade off will get you that for your mid back. The pelvic thrust is more for lumbar.

When your back gets tired and your muscles knot, take a light day and try to stay off you back.

Get a back stretcher. Like http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00196P16M/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1379958265 Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for all the advice ismokecrack. Really appreciate it.Two items to by and 2 new routines to try.
Judo here i come! (well maybe after doing this for a bit)

ttt

Phone Post

I agree but like a moron once I start to feel better I stop and then slip back into pain and have to start again. So lazy.

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
sparkuri -
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
sparkuri - Sweet.
So nice to have a copy/paste from a common physical therapist regime.

I have a recipe for that re-occurring heartburn:

Eat 3 meals a day, at exactly the same time.
Do not smoke or drink alcohol, and avoid any foods that cause flare-up.

;)
Shut up you absolute bellend Phone Post 3.0

FINE.
Enjoy esophageal cancer AND degenerative disk disease. Phone Post

Lol why would I have those and what makes you think anyone could enjoy it ? Phone Post 3.0

Shut up you absolute bellend Phone Post

Sub Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

in Phone Post 3.0

SuPeRkEwL ELECTRIC bleu - Crack, for someone who admits to being lazy, you sure do a lot of shit for your back when you could just do a 15 minute routine every day.
I used to do 2.5 hours at pt 5 days a week for 5 months total.

It's good if I can keep up, but I know myself. I can't maintain that pace. You right, If I could maintain this 15 minute regiment, it would probably be preventive enough to stop, but I don't function like that. I usually don't address something unless it's a problem.

The seat cushions I place and they probably help the most. I do a lot of driving and sitting in front of computer.

The pull-ups. Work well in the hallway. Easy for me to do. The stretching in bed is so so easy.

It's about finding a program that works for you that you can realistically maintain. Phone Post 3.0

Ive had neck and lower back issues since wrestling in high school (in the 90s) and thru acupuncture/cupping and back strengthening excercises, its pretty much healed. Stretching of course is also good, goes hand in hand, yoga as well. Esp sitting all day in a seat, posture helps, so does getting up and shaking it off every 15-20 min.

But i find the strengthening exercises help, well, strengthen your back so that your muscles are strong and less likely to tighten up and/or spaz. The cat stretch/ass raise while your on all 4s, plus back raises are a couple things i do.

Wasab is correct. Posture is big. When, sitting, standing, even when lying down.

Good posture when sitting allows you to put more of the pressure on your thighs. Also angles your tailbone in a position where it can kinda deflect the pressure.

Try one of those orthopedic cushions with hole cut out for tailbone. It makes a HUGE difference. Suspends tailbone with everything around it picking up the pressure. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Definitely definitely use a foam roller Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

sdf

Thank you. Phone Post

IsmokeCrack - Wasab is correct. Posture is big. When, sitting, standing, even when lying down.

Good posture when sitting allows you to put more of the pressure on your thighs. Also angles your tailbone in a position where it can kinda deflect the pressure.

Try one of those orthopedic cushions with hole cut out for tailbone. It makes a HUGE difference. Suspends tailbone with everything around it picking up the pressure. Phone Post 3.0

What helps is putting your butt all the way to the back of the chair where your butt/lower back is RESTING against the back rest. This saves your muscle of working and/or slouching in an off position.

Slouching at the shoulders, upper back will cause more strain there as well as the neck.