The Donald will be attending the YUGE UFC 264 card

You weren’t born here :slight_smile:

1 Like

nor are you welcome here, son.

1 Like

Explain this.

3 Likes

by the way this is irony. I’m from the UK and mocking alex

Votes matter not who shows up to Pep rallies.

That is ironic given we just celebrated the day we piss beat your little island lol. Tell me, how does it feel to be owned little son?

Well we also just admitted we couldn’t hold Afganastan from a bunch of illiterate goat herders what is 100% true. We need to get the fuck out of there but how does it feel to be defeated by some Muslim goat herders who cannot even read?

Smart move, plenty of redneck losers at UFC events to rile up

haha Merica!

Exactly little boy :slight_smile: how about America will keep sending our soldiers to live in your little island and fuck your women while you all beg us to stay.

Can you tell me what university you received your political science grad degree from? Also which DoD entity do you work for and how are you getting the daily briefings to the Secretary of Defense? I’m assuming you meeting some if not all of those requests, otherwise you’re just being emotional lol.

You’ve gotta laugh at the twinks still suffering from stage 3 TDS. I mean, it’s funny and pathetic at the same time. Dudes been gone 6 months, and is still long dicking their tiny pea brains.

Just like he is still doing to the Republican party. They can’t move forward without Dear Leader. Totally fucking lost.

yeah, you got nothin at all, shut the fuck up loser

Barf🌈

Well besides the courts many of whom trump appointed throwing out hundreds of his lawsuits and his own officials saying the election was secure and without wide spread voter fraud… And no actual proof of wide spread voter fraud,.

All you have is qtarded theories

dullard. no irony in your work at all. some people really are just that witless, stupid and borish. thank you for the alert you jingoistic wanker.

1 Like

Exactly my boy, we own your country and do whatever we want with it lol.

Cuba owns England? This was your post from another thread yesterday:

AlexStClair

On_a_SideNote

1d

It’s ok, I can say it since I’m Cuban.

I just hope Jimmy Norton and Matt serra are there!!!