The Donald will be quest commentating for Holyfield vs Belfort

3 Likes

My body is not Ready for this.

1 Like

I laughed so much when I saw this earlier. Just when I thought Thriller couldn’t get any more fucked up they really outdid themselves here.

9 Likes

Trump had been around fights for decades.

Makes sense to me.

Looking forward to it.

9 Likes

vince mcmahon trump GIF

9 Likes

trump-tackle

2 Likes

I am a giant Evander Holyfield fan, but I don’t think that I have it in me to sit through a broadcast that consists of the Snoop,Trump and Mauro Ranallo. That has to be the worst broadcast team in the history of sports.

2 Likes

Donald is AEW

Fuck. I gotta see this.

3 Likes

Checkmate Dana

Good to see Trump getting back in the action on Sept. 11th to commentate on two washed up fighters trying to catch a pay day. This fits well with his oval office social media career.

1 Like

My President went to WrestleMania and whooped Vince McMahon’s ass. Honestly that’s bad ass.

4 Likes

My body is ready…. No homo

3 Likes

Yeah thank God we got him out of there and replaced with such a brilliant economic and military tactician. Just killing it so far and we are only a few months in. The future looks bright.

6 Likes

What a fucking cuck you are. The guy is renting space in your head. Please go seek help for your TDS you loser. How’s Biden doing, you shit stain?

1 Like

People that say ‘cuck’ are so pathetic.

Also, there is only one The Donald, and it isn’t the orange conman.

triggered GIF

1 Like

I like this more than ODLH just on size and strength.
Pretty amazing this is happening really.
Haters gonna hate.

Some would rather see high-level midgets bouncing around an octagon.
Give me Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort any day.
And the true elected President ringside with the legendary bi-polar rock & roller.
As Lex Luthor once said, “what more could anyone ask?”

2 Likes